NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE December Lunch at Joe's Real BBQ

Robert and Elizabeth

Robert and Elizabeth

The lunch today was great and really fun!! I did not hear one person complain about the food, so I will assume it was a success! :smilelol:thumbs

Honestly, we had so much fun chatting it up for like 3 hours, nobody took pictures!!! I even brought my camera, but I completely forgot about it! We had new members, Adi and Barbara (nw07heavy), and got to meet Phil's (1EvilC5) parents and see his mother-in-law again. Dwayne (Desertdawg) and Jaymme brought their daughter Rebecca and her friend Jacob. Sherry (GARAB13) brought her son Chris. Glenn (ICULUKIN) brought his daughter Caitlin, and Jack (jmartin) brought his daughter Felicity. And then there was Cahd, Jim and Diane (JER), Eddie and Kim (Eddie44), Robert (Quicktrip) and then us. If I missed anyone, please forgive me. I am only trying to give everyone a good visual of our great turnout seeing as I didn't take any pictures. Sorry!

E~

Long drive for lunch, but I think I'm gonna make this one as well. And, as long as I'm getting off of the 10 onto the 202, maybe I should bring my video camera, I hear it's a good place to make videos....

Hey Yuma Rich, you and the missus gonna make this one?

Sorry Chris, I didn't see this entry until just now. I am down in Sierra Vista, came in this morning, had to be here when the lunch was going on.

Because of the weather, I am in the grey beast, in case you go flying by me again!

Is this one small enough??

We had a good time today, was fun BS'ing with everyone! Thanks E for putting this together.

:thumbs:thumbs I cannot believe we have never stopped in there to eat!! The food is AWESOME! Thanks Robert for taking care of my son and I being newbies to this place. ( makeing sure we had everything on our trays, ). Got home and called Hubby, told him FORSURE we will go back there and chow some food down! Thanks E for doing this! :cheers:yesnod

Long drive for lunch, but I think I'm gonna make this one as well. And, as long as I'm getting off of the 10 onto the 202, maybe I should bring my video camera, I hear it's a good place to make videos....

Hey Yuma Rich, you and the missus gonna make this one?

Sorry Chris, I didn't see this entry until just now. I am down in Sierra Vista, came in this morning, had to be here when the lunch was going on.

Because of the weather, I am in the grey beast, in case you go flying by me again!

Is this one small enough??

No sweat Rich. I didn't end up making it either. My passenger got sick yesterday morning, and I just didn't feel like making the trip alone. So, I slept in til 1:30. That was a good day. And, your signature pic is always welcome in my home, big or small. Just don't be bringin the heat to me in that grey monster anymore. In fact, you might PM me with yer cell number. I was stopping in Casa Grande for lunch and was gonna invite you, but by the time I thought of it you were nowhere to be found in my mirrors.

To everyone else, I apologize for not making the BBQ yesterday. I was really looking forward to it, just didn't work out this time.