NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

John and Karen Strutt @ Hooters

1EVLC7

:agree Good time and nice to finally meet the one and only jstrutt. Drive safely getting home John and Karen!

Karen and John, hope you have a safe trip home and I definetly know that you will keep us all posted on how you are doing.

Good fun for all that showed up.

As for Nance, she did call Cahd's takeoff weak.... :eek

But it was a close call to almost purchase a new wheel and front nose clip...th_drivedevil.gif...I tell you the Vette brings out the DEVIL in you.

Phil... :phil evil:

As for Nance, she did call Cahd's takeoff weak.... :eek

But it was a close call to almost purchase a new wheel and front nose clip...th_drivedevil.gif...I tell you the Vette brings out the DEVIL in you.

She is impossible to please.

sucks to be Tony (holding up little pinkey)

Naaaaa I wasent close to the curb.

In hind site that was stupid leaving a BAR like that (but a little fun tho).

I had a good time, sending off John and Karen.

cheers

cahd

:banannarainbow::banannarainbow: Looks like everyone had a great time. :cheers John & Karen have a safe trip back home, keep us posted! Missed another good party! :deadhorse

John, Karen,

Have a great trip home! Take lots of pix for us.

Melissa and I had lots of fun and it was great to finally meet you two.

Thanks for the drinks too!

Andrew

Robert and Elizabeth

We had a great time at Hooters last night sending off John and Karen. It was great seeing everyone again! :thumbs

Here is our contribution.....

ACESendoffPartyforJohnKarenStrut-8.jpg

ACESendoffPartyforJohnKarenStrut-7.jpg

ACESendoffPartyforJohnKarenStrut-6.jpg

ACESendoffPartyforJohnKarenStrut-5.jpg

ACESendoffPartyforJohnKarenStrut-4.jpg

ACESendoffPartyforJohnKarenStrut-3.jpg

ACESendoffPartyforJohnKarenStrut-2.jpg

ACESendoffPartyforJohnKarenStrut-1.jpg

ACESendoffPartyforJohnKarenStrutt10.jpg

Thanks for putting that together Ed. Was happy to see you all and it was a great time thanks to all who were able to make it. Yes Phil was the strongest (he's picking curb off his wheels). Chad you kill me :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol and Tony really had Carrie (the waitress) confused especially when he went for the half eaten burger she was taking away. The look on her face was priceless. Thanks again. We're in Santa Fe tonight and off first thing in the morning. After driving the C5 for a full day I can only agree with those who say it is far superior to the C4. Tony, it ran great and it is damn fast ask Karen as all she saw was a blur when I passed her. She said I could be an official AZZHAT!

Thanks for putting that together Ed. Was happy to see you all and it was a great time thanks to all who were able to make it. Yes Phil was the strongest (he's picking curb off his wheels). Chad you kill me :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol and Tony really had Carrie (the waitress) confused especially when he went for the half eaten burger she was taking away. The look on her face was priceless. Thanks again. We're in Santa Fe tonight and off first thing in the morning. After driving the C5 for a full day I can only agree with those who say it is far superior to the C4. Tony, it ran great and it is damn fast ask Karen as all she saw was a blur when I passed her. She said I could be an official AZZHAT!

:howdy