NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

John and Karen Strutt @ Hooters

1EVLC7

Just met up with John and Karen what a great couple. Down to earth, nice as can be. John booked a hotel on Bell Rd. and requested a room with internet access, he's looking all around the room trying to find it, then goes to the front desk asking..."I asked for a room with internet access, where is it?" The reply he got back was "You have it Sir...it's wireless" :lol I'm sure he's wearing a path in the carpet wanting to get on ACE :willy

After talking with him I suggested a get together at H :eek:eek ters @ I-17 & Bell Rd on Wednesday 10/24/07 @ 7pm so He and Karen can meet other members. Alot of you will meet him in Laughlin, but not all of us are going. I know it's a Wednesday night but, that's when they will be back in Phoenix before the journey back home. So if anyone is up for a "Midweek Party" Please let me know.

Ed

John and Karen asked me to say Hello to everyone for them! :howdy:howdy

I'm good whenever they can make it. I wouldn't miss meeting Festus' Cousin. :lol

Robert and Elizabeth

I pinned this for ya. :thumbs

Robert has school on Wednesdays and I work. :(

Tell John we'll see him on Saturday though! :thumbs

• 2 weeks later...
Who's all in? I'll Reserve a table or two. See ya there Wed. @ 7PM. :thumbs

Sounds like a good idea. I believe the World Series starts that night so it's liable to be busy.

Robert and Elizabeth

We will be there, late though. Robert has a test that night and would like to be able to relax with friends afterwards. We will probably show about 8ish. Looking forward to seeing John and Karen again before they leave for Canada.

Nance and I will try and make it...gonna be busy the next couple of days, we'll see how it turns out :willy

Me tooooo. Phil do you have any large t shirts? I out grew the medium... Chuck

Working out are you Chuck? I used to claim the swamp cooler shrunk em :lol :lol

R&E

anmracing

Eddie44

F22trainer

AUTOARTEEST

BLEW X U

1EvilC5

Racingchester

Ted Yoder

jmartin

Tentative: Scratch

cHad

Mgmt. stated: We can all park at the Carwash next door. see ya there, Bring you're thirst! :cheers:beerbang:

Well that was fun, some good laughs...thanks all for giving John & Karen a good, fun send-off.

In other news: those of you that chose to leave spritedly, per Nance, (and I quote) "Chad, you were weak :leaving Phil, you were bad"!!

As for me, anyone with a good pic of Chad, plese send to me :drinkers

:burnout