Any Tucson peeps involved with this?

anmracing2

Well, the Corvette Caravan for Ryan was a success thanks to SpiderPat and others. The kids had fun and Ryan was blown away. This is the really, really good stuff or as Mastercard would say, Priceless.

Link to my pics: http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc274/M...s/RyansCaravan/

Looks like it was a good time. Thanks for the pictures Malcolm.

I really wanted to come down for this one but just too much going on at work. Looks like a good time and it appears Ryan was appreciative. For everyone that participated :cheers

We were on Tucson TV Channel 4 and there was a photographer/reporter from the Tucson newspaper.

A true "Feel Good" event.

Thanks for setting this up Patrick.

Pat, when Ryan as in your car revving it up, I was just thinking, I'm sure glad it wasn't my car!! Pat, thanks again for ramrodding this event. It was a definite feel good for all of us! In retrospect, I wish we could have planned on getting together for a drink and visiting after we left school. Oh well.

Mikey, good to see you again and hope to see you at another event soon. It was nice to make some new friends from Digital Corvettes and Sonoran Desert Corvettes.

Malcolm

You guys are awesome!! :clap Sounds like the whole thing was a screaming success and that's what it's all about. Thanks to Pat for bringing it to us :thumbs - wish we could have met up with the gang....dang that work stuff!

M~

Good job Pat!!! Thanks for inviting the ACE gang along, I can see they had just as much fun as anyone!!!

Andrew

EDIT: You have a PM at DC.

Thanks once again to all the members of ACE that showed up. I can't wait to go for a cruise with you guys. I got to meet some really good people on this little adventure.

Malcom, I was about to drop a load in my pants as Ryan was revving my engine Bro.

We were on Tucson TV Channel 4 and there was a photographer/reporter from the Tucson newspaper.

A true "Feel Good" event.

Thanks for setting this up Patrick.

Can one of the Tucson folks find the article and scan it for us to read???

Andrew

:burnout How awesome! Great pic's and I had goose bumps watching this kid! Fantastic letter from him too, what a great FEEL GOOD STORY! :banannarainbow::cool Way to go Malcom and Pat :cheers

Pat, thanks for posting the vid - that was some good stuff and I loved the response from the crowd when you guys pulled in!

M~

Pat, thanks for posting the vid - that was some good stuff and I loved the response from the crowd when you guys pulled in!

M~

Yeah, thats my favorite part too