NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE Mystery Cruise 2007

ChadC

Chad,

We're interested in going, but need to know if there is petrol available at the stopping point. You know how the 'old' cars guzzle the gas.... :eek

M~

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChadC

• Eddie44

• Desertdawg

• Robert and Elizabeth

Chad,

We're interested in going, but need to know if there is petrol available at the stopping point. You know how the 'old' cars guzzle the gas.... :eek

M~

yes

Hey chad any more info on where or at least what side of town we'll be meeting at? Its kinda vital in setting up a sitter for the kids and the wife really has to get that set up soon. I dont want to ruin it for anyone it thats the case maybe you could send a pm or something.

:bump:

Come folks, these mystery cruises have always been a blast. I can only imagine where our resident sicko might take us :lol

Chad,

M~

yes

"yes" there is gas where we are going or "yes" you know how the 'old' cars guzzle gas????? :P :D

Can't wait, this is gonna be fun!!!

:andrew:

Chad,

M~

yes

"yes" there is gas where we are going or "yes" you know how the 'old' cars guzzle gas????? :P :D

Can't wait, this is gonna be fun!!!

:andrew:

YES! (sorry, couldn't resist!)

Crud, I fail some of the recommended requirements, but I suppose Andrew and I are 'in'. Do we need a calculator? Is cheating...um, er, 'information sharing' allowed?

See youse on Sunday!

M~

Crud, I fail some of the recommended requirements, but I suppose Andrew and I are 'in'. Do we need a calculator? Is cheating...um, er, 'information sharing' allowed?

See youse on Sunday!

M~

if you wish to bring a caculator. you may.

If you wish to bring a brick. you may.

If you wish to bring a can of air. you may.

If you wish to bring gum. you may.

If you wish to bring a samuari sword. you may.

If you wish to bring a quart of milk. you may.

.. or you may not. Its a free country.

Cheating is allowed and I do take bribes.

Well, I'm afraid that I am going to have to cancel this trip. I was just informed that we have some other plans for this Sunday. I have some family that decided to come in this weekend. Hope I can make another one sometime. Have a safe Halloween everyone.

Frankenstein.gifghost1.gif

Note to self:

pack brick, calculator and milk....

to throw at Cahd!

M~

ps how much of a bribe?

Robert and Elizabeth

Unfortunately, Robert and I are going to have to back out of this one. It seems our new double disc clutch is having issues. It is not engaging where it should be along with some other things. I took it to Xtreme this am and they said one of two things could be wrong: 1) fluid has already broken down and needs to be purged/replaced or 2) the clutch was installed incorrectly (not by Xtreme) and needs to be taken out and re-installed the right way. Either way, we have been advised by Jason at Xtreme not to drive it hard or for any long distances until they replace the fluid on Monday. Only then can they tell if that was the problem or the whole clutch assembly needs to be taken out and put back in the right way.

Lets cross our fingers that it is only problem #1 and NOT problem #2. :xfinger

E~

BUMP!!

ya know you all dont have to be in a vette

Word of advise.

do not buy realy good chicken/ walnut salad a week before the event.

I have eaten it all.

now I have to buy it again.

Firday bump

Robert and Elizabeth
ya know you all dont have to be in a vette

Ya know, we have become so dependent on the Z, that we completely forget about the Denali. We'll be there!

Let's get this straight!!

I have to read directions, write shit down and make cell calls while driving in AZ????

I'm Sorry, I have the wrong chromosome pair to even attempt that juggling act!!

Can't I just follow a couple and talk to them on the radio??

Is this like a rally where you go off alone?

Didn't attend last year, I'm lost?? But game!!

Ken

Guest Sidewinder
Let's get this straight!!

I have to read directions, write shit down and make cell calls while driving in AZ????

I'm Sorry, I have the wrong chromosome pair to even attempt that juggling act!!

Can't I just follow a couple and talk to them on the radio??

Is this like a rally where you go off alone?

Didn't attend last year, I'm lost?? But game!!

Ken

Once you get to a prescribed destination you make a call, while parked I'm pretty sure.

I was keeping this on my tentative list, but too much going on this weekend. Hope you all have fun.

Edit: Oops, wrong weekend, I'm still on the tenative list...I'm gonna hope.

Hey Cahd??

Is this still a go for tomorrow??

There is zero activity on this thread!!

I don't want to drive over to your side of town to sit in an empty parking lot!!

Ken

HELL YEA!!!!

we are toally a GO!

I am stoked!!

I have an empty ice cooler ready to haul frosty drinks.

FYI for every one, after we get there, have lunch, hang out n stuff. There is a neat tavern near by that serves good malt beverages.

Im not syaing that everyone go there.

Im just saying for thoes whom dont want to make it back to Phoenix till after 2:30.

Here is mY cell. If youre running late or need to know how to hide a dead body in the AM you can call me. 480-204-1734

Ill be up around 6am ish.

cahd

HELL YEA!!!!

Here is mY cell. If youre running late or need to know how to hide a dead body in the AM you can call me.

Ill be up around 6am ish.

cahd

Where's the cell??? :toetap

I'll be there anyway. I don't anticipate having to dispose of any bodies and if I do I seen or heard most of the ways that don't work so I should be on time.