NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

AZ Drive-out Coming Up! V. V.

EFE Z06

Let me know which weekend... The 25th would not work but the 1st sure would.

Set for Sept 1st, meeting at Costco at 9:30am on Hwy 69 in Prescott.

Thanks!

:yesnod

EFE Z06

Ed,

I put this on the calendar for you. I also put you as a contact person as per the Velocity website. It looks like fun.

Andrew

Ed,

I put this on the calendar for you. I also put you as a contact person as per the Velocity website. It looks like fun.

Andrew

Thanks Andrew!

Hope some can make it, that steak sandwich is to die for!

:smilelol

EFE Z06

• 2 weeks later...
Count Jack & I in for this one!

Jack & Lori

:driving:

How about signing-in on V V so everybody knows where you are from and car? :partydance:

Thanks,

Ed

Count Jack & I in for this one!

Jack & Lori

:driving:

How about signing-in on V V so everybody knows where you are from and car? :partydance:

Thanks,

Ed

Sorry, but what's V V?

Thanks,

Lori

I talked to Ed (EFE Z06) on the phone, it seems V V was started for the same reason ACE was started.

They love to drive thier Corvettes like we do :burnout

If you get the chance to join in on one of thier runs be sure to welcome them into ACE !!! :ACE:

coconut girl

Aloha Ed...

Just got word that my little brother will be joining us with his white 1990. He is from New Mexico.

Is it too late to add another for the reservations at lunch?

See ya all Saturday!!!

Save the Wave. :burnout:cool:flag:howdy:3gears::3gears:

Aloha Ed...

Just got word that my little brother will be joining us with his white 1990. He is from New Mexico.

Is it too late to add another for the reservations at lunch?

See ya all Saturday!!!

Save the Wave. :burnout:cool:flag:howdy:3gears::3gears:

No problem coconut girl, we have a room set aside for our group and it will hold around 24 people.

See ya Saturday!

EFE Z06

Perhaps some of you can join us?

Velocity Vettes

http://www.freewebs.com/velocityvettes/driveouts.htm

Sept. 1st

We will meet at Costco parking lot on Hwy 69 in Prescott at 9:30am.

:howdy

EFE Z06

Hi Guys, Debbie & I are going to try to make it. I have signed in on the VV website. (Had trouble getting the guestbook to save my info, but we should be there)

Anybody in the Phoenix local want to meet to drive up north?

Perhaps some of you can join us?

Velocity Vettes

http://www.freewebs.com/velocityvettes/driveouts.htm

Sept. 1st

We will meet at Costco parking lot on Hwy 69 in Prescott at 9:30am.

:howdy

EFE Z06

Hi Guys, Debbie & I are going to try to make it. I have signed in on the VV website. (Had trouble getting the guestbook to save my info, but we should be there)

Anybody in the Phoenix local want to meet to drive up north?

Don't know what happened but we lost all our guests on the Guest List page? E-mail me ASAP if you plan to make it as I need to make sure the restaurant sets up enough seats, thanks!

EFE Z06

Just a side note regarding the Prescott Corvette show on Sept 29th.

For those that haven't been to our quaint little town, the car show will take place along one side of the Historical Courthouse that is over 100 years old, there are little stores and restaurants all the way around the Courthouse that offer knickknacks and great food!

For those that love ice cream, Kendall's Old Fashion Hamburgers also serves big scoops of Thrifty ice cream and the show will take place right in front of their restaurant! If some of you would like to visit Whiskey Row on the west side of the Courthouse, you can walk into some of the original saloons Wyatt Earp actually patronized, but please - no fights over whose car is fastest!

See ya there!

EFE Z06

I have relatives comin in this weekend to visit .. . grr.. mebbe I should tell em to rent a vette an come along.

Kathy and I prolly wont make this one :(

-Frank

Hey Ed,

Just for your info, we also have a thread already open about the Prescott show... Click Here!

Thanks Desertdawg, I was aware of that thread also!

One other note concerning the show. It's a pretty sure thing (I'll confirm tomorrow) that the Prescott PD will be setting up shop at the show. We've been trying to set a time where our whole club could meet to have all our glass etched with the car's VIN. If you aren't familiar with this, the state is sponsoring a program that etches your VIN on each piece of glass on your car. It has really cut down car theft in the state and the thieves hate it!

The Police can etch your "vehicle identification number" all your windows in just a few minutes, the number is about 1/8 inch x 2 inches and goes in the corner of each piece of glass where you can't even notice it. Thieves can't sell stolen windows because the VIN has to match the VIN of the car. When stopped by the police, if a car has a VIN on the glass that doesn't match the car's VIN, the driver will be arrested for possessing stolen property. It's a wonderful program and it really does help detour auto theft! I had it done on my car last summer and they also gave me a free steering wheel lock as part of the program, I think they still give them.

If the Prescott PD sets up their truck at the show, the program will be offered to everybody including the general public, so tell all your friends about it!

:partydance:

EFE Z06