Big Earl's Greasy Eats Friday Night Car Show

Dianne

It's *HOT* out .. still.

-melting-

I am gonna stay inside where it's cool .. spent this mornin cleanin the Vette up

..gonna hafta pass on Earl's :(

It's too HOT!!

-Frank an Kathy

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dianne

• F22trainer

• GRANDDAD

• 1EVLC7

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a great time. Thanks everyone for coming out. If you aren't doing anything next Friday, we hope to see you again.

My pictures at Big Earl's place.

Hope you enjoy them. We had a great time.

Glad to meet you Ed. I was too busy taking pix to really talk. I hope Robert gave you some good info.

Dave, thanks for the goodies. The new car looks awesome. You need to post some pix for the rest of the gang to check it out.

Jay n Dianne, thank you too. You didn't have to do that for us, but we appreciate it.

Andrew

Big Earl's added more lights to the back so it should be pretty good this week. For all of you who are not going away for Labor Day, come join us on Friday night in Cave Creek.

Dianne

Just saw the pictures and video. Looks like a lot of fun. I may be getting a little ill come Friday for work. But that is tomorrow so maybe it will have to wait till next week. I'll discuss it with the Boss and see what happens. I would love to do one of these. I am always in the mood for a good burger.

:partygrnhat:

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER TO COME JOIN US EVERY FRIDAY BETWEEN 6:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. Great burgers and we meet a lot of nice people. There was even a Morris Minor there last week and a hot rod or two. If it rains though, no car show. (Just a little note, last week there was a black cloud over Big Earl's....but never rained. So, if you would like my cell number to call before you come, PM me.

Dianne

Thanks everyone for coming out tonight. We had a great time. The car show is getting bigger and better every week. Hope more of you come out and join us. The weather is getting cooler and it was actually pretty pleasant tonight.

Thanks everyone for coming out tonight. We had a great time. The car show is getting bigger and better every week. Hope more of you come out and join us. The weather is getting cooler and it was actually pretty pleasant tonight.

Great seeing you and the family. :partydance:

Weather was fantastic for a romantic drive <wink> and saw some cool cars out there.

Place smelled like bacon. Mmmmm.....bacon. Wanted a burger all the way home. :burnout2

:howdy:bowtie Anybody heading out there this Friday ( today? ) 9-14-07 Trying to get the hubby moving for a ride :ken::deadhorse a little hard to get him moving after he's worked all day, but will keep at it. I just won't cook! :yeah:

Can someone post directions or a street adress so i can map quest this event. Will talk with S/O to see if she wants to take betty out tonight. :rockon2::wave2::wave2:

Can someone post directions or a street adress so i can map quest this event. Will talk with S/O to see if she wants to take betty out tonight. :rockon2::wave2::wave2:

Big Earl's Greasy Eats at 6141 E. Cave Creek Road, Cave Creek, AZ (480) 575-7889, for a car show EVERY FRIDAY night from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

This is on the first post. It is a lot of fun. Have a great time.

Black Betty?

*Whoa Black Betty, Bam BaLam*

Ahhh missed that in the first post thanks

Black Betty?*Whoa Black Betty, Bam BaLam*
Yep that is her name and she lives up to it LOL

Out Cave Creek road till it ends, hang a right, an just up the street on the right.

Sign isn't lit, kinda small place, I drove by it before I saw it an had to turn around ;)

Tired tonite ..so perhaps Kathy and I can make it next weekend.

-Frank

Went there tonight no ACE members :( But S/O and I had ate some good food had few locals checking betty out too. OH welll maybe next time :wave1::wave1::wave1::black vette:

:angry :deadhorse Sorry, could not get the hubby moving. Maybe when this town starts to cool off I can get him going, MAYBE next time I will find someone to ride shotgun ha ha ha!

We all hope it cools down soon. Actually, if you wait until the sun starts going down, we have been having beautiful Friday nights up there. Next week should be one of the best weeks up there. We invited a lot of different clubs to come out for the show. So, hope to see everyone there.

:angry :deadhorse Sorry, could not get the hubby moving. Maybe when this town starts to cool off I can get him going, MAYBE next time I will find someone to ride shotgun ha ha ha!

I'll be available in the up-coming future :smilelol