Big Earl's Greasy Eats Friday Night Car Show

Dianne

Since most of us have been looking for something to do on Friday nights, here is an event that will start on Friday, August 24, 2007 and run every Friday night. Here is the info:

STARTING AUGUST 24, 2007: Please join us at Big Earl's Greasy Eats at 6141 E. Cave Creek Road, Cave Creek, AZ (480) 575-7889, for a car show EVERY FRIDAY night from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Big Earl's will have a car show special which includes a hamburger, fries and a drink for $7.95. All cars are welcome. This is a paved parking lot and a fun place to get together. This event will go on every Friday night weather permitting.

Help us kick off this new Friday night event. It is a short ride up to Cave Creek and for those of you who have a longer ride, you are lucky! This is a great place to eat, meet new friends and look at some great cars. Bring your friends and help us kick off this event. Remember ALL CARS WELCOME.

BRING YOUR CORVETTE CHAIRS!

Dianne

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dianne

• F22trainer

• GRANDDAD

• 1EVLC7

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew:

Can you please put this on the calendar for every Friday night starting 8/24?

Thanks,

Dianne

Done-I'm guessing it may not run all summer, so I've put it through May 2008 and we can talk again then. Also, post here if there is a cancellation week for whatever reason-holidays and whatnot.

M~

I will let you know if there is a Friday cancellation. We have had calls on this already and the owner is gearing up. It starts the 24th of August and it should be a good time on a Friday night. Especially when the weather gets a little cooler.

Thanks for putting it on the calendar.

Dianne

Paved?

cool.. I wont have to mount the Mudder tires on the Vette, then -evil grin-

Sounds great .. hope he has a big parkin lot ;)

-Frank an Kathy (was told I will have Friday-Sat off from now on ;)

We will join ya out there Dianne,

Can you save a parking space way out back so Susie can take her Mustang? :smilelol

We won't be able to save any spots. The word is out and it sounds like it is going to be pretty good. But Susie can definitely bring her Mustang. Remember though, it doesn't start until 8/24.

Dianne

We are going to do a TEST run to Big Earl's Greasy Eats in Cave Creek THIS Friday night to see how it goes. If anyone is interested in coming out, please join us. The show will be from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Hope to see you there.

Dianne

Where is this located in relation to The Satisfied Frog?

It is about a quarter mile west of there , same side of road. Pink Building(old gas station)

JUST A REMINDER THAT WE ARE DOING A TRIAL RUN FOR THE CAR SHOW TONIGHT AT BIG EARL'S GREASY EATS IN CAVE CREEK. IF YOU ARE JUST CRUISING AROUND, COME JOIN US FOR A BURGER. IT IS FROM 6:00 P.M. TO 9:00 P.M. HE HAS ROPED OFF THE FRONT FOR THE CARS, BUT THERE IS PLENTY OF PARKING.

HOPE TO SEE YOU.

DIANNE

Hope you all come out Friday night and join us for the car show. So far we are getting a great response. Eric (Big Earl) is roping off the first ten parking spots in the front for the first cars to arrive. He also had the contractor come out this week and fix all the lights in the parking lot (it was dark last week). He made two banners with a corvette on it, he is playing oldies music and this should turn out to be a good place to go on Friday nights. He has plenty of seating, but I would bring your corvette chairs in case you want to sit by your cars or just be a little more comfortable. For those of you who didn't go last week, you walk into the place to put in your order and then they will bring it outside to you. He has a misting system which definitely made it cooler for everyone.

Can't wait to see you all.

Dianne

Nanc and I may be up for getting out...finally. Is there a group meeting place or ??

I will only add, sometimes if not always, the drive to or from a place is the actual adventure...

don't worry John, I'm gonna baby it :3gears: