• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dianne

• F22trainer

• GRANDDAD

• 1EVLC7

Top Posters In This Topic

We are thinking about going friday night. Getting a hankering for one of them burgers. Is there anyone else thinking about going. :burnout:black vette::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave3::wave3::wave3::wave3::wave3::wave3:

We had a great time last week. Fire going, good friends. It was a lot of fun and we stayed out longer than I thought any of us would. We hope to see you Friday.

Jay

Yeah, the weather is not looking good. I think I'm sitting this weeks Big Earl out.....

Andrew

Yeah, the weather is not looking good. I think I'm sitting this weeks Big Earl out.....

Andrew

Hope you guys feel better. We'll see you soon.

Well Friday night shouldn't be too bad. It is definitely warmer than last week and the rain isn't supposed to hit until Saturday. Hope to see some of you Friday.

Dianne

• 2 weeks later...
OKAY, RAIN SHOULD CLEAR OUT AND WE WILL BE AT BIG EARL'S THIS FRIDAY, JANUARY 11TH. HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU UP THERE.

JAY AND DIANNE

Anyone else showing up at Big Earl's today Feb 1st? Is this thing still on? We'll show up if it is a go.

OKAY, RAIN SHOULD CLEAR OUT AND WE WILL BE AT BIG EARL'S THIS FRIDAY, JANUARY 11TH. HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU UP THERE.

JAY AND DIANNE

Anyone else showing up at Big Earl's today Feb 1st? Is this thing still on? We'll show up if it is a go.

It is still on every Friday. Hope to see you there.

Dianne

It is still on every Friday. Hope to see you there.

Dianne

I want to, but I'll be working on getting mine off jackstands in the garage tonight. Maybe next week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
OKAY, THIS FRIDAY NIGHT LOOKS LIKE THE FIRST FRIDAY NIGHT THAT IS GOING TO BE GOOD IN A LONG TIME. HOPE A LOT OF YOU CAN COME OUT AND SEE US AT BIG EARL'S FOR A GREAT BURGER. FINALLY NO RAIN AND IN THE HIGH 70'S AND SUNNY..WHAT MORE COULD WE ASK FOR.....SEE YOU THERE.

• 2 weeks later...

Great weather Friday night. Last week we had a huge crowd. Come out and join us for fun this week. We raffled off two prizes last week and we should have two more for this week. Hope to see you Friday.

• 2 weeks later...
Great weather Friday night finally - 85 and Sunny. Come out and see us at Big Earl's. Great food, raffles and plenty of good people and great cars.

What a great night. We had 38 cars and a lot of Sheriff's with sirens going up and down Cave Creek. They were very busy pulling tourists over last night.

look for me tomorrow night!

Have not been out much BLEW xU dropeed me a PM the other day as a reminder.

Be seein' ya!

Michael

er um, is anyone else going to be there, or am I solo on this one? :unsure

I may drop in :yesnod

Headed out at 6....back home at 7. Seems my yearly overheat problem has elected now to rear it's head. Identified a small leak at coolant level sensor - which obviously isn't working either as determined when I got home and checked the fluid level. Recently have been losing coolant and no visible traces - I fear a head gasket may be in order soon.$^*&^*&^%%&%#@#$####$^%%$#!

er um, is anyone else going to be there, or am I solo on this one? :unsure

I may drop in :yesnod

Headed out at 6....back home at 7. Seems my yearly overheat problem has elected now to rear it's head. Identified a small leak at coolant level sensor - which obviously isn't working either as determined when I got home and checked the fluid level. Recently have been losing coolant and no visible traces - I fear a head gasket may be in order soon.$^*&^*&^%%&%#@#$####$^%%$#!

Hope your car got fixed. If it didn't, you can always come out in your regular car and say hi.

Hope your car got fixed. If it didn't, you can always come out in your regular car and say hi.

Dianne, you come to ACE once a week to reply to this thread.

If you cared you would know that Micheal (F22Trainer) is in full tear down mode.

Did you also know there is now a sticky of this event?

Is this thread going to be your only participation in ACE? Because that is not what we are about!

Dianne, you come to ACE once a week to reply to this thread.

If you cared you would know that Micheal (F22Trainer) is in full tear down mode.

Did you also know there is now a sticky of this event?

Is this thread going to be your only participation in ACE? Because that is not what we are about!

Dwayne

In recent posts we have read you have shown your dislike for Sun Country (which we belong to also). we feel that our participation in ACE is not wanted. We are all about Corvette people and do not exclude anyone from anything we put together. We made many friends in the CORVETTE WORLD and do not always have time to address everyone eles needs. Sorry you feel this way.

JAY