NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

August Detail Day

TEXAZC6

Thx for the pics A & M. Great job. Good day. :banannadance: Thx for the pics A & M. Great job. Good day. :banannadance:Thx Phil for the hosting. Hope your car came out ok. And especially thx for the great ride in your Vette! Now I really, really want a new one! :3gears:

Thx for the pics A & M. Great job. Good day. :banannadance:Thx for the pics A & M. Great job. Good day. :banannadance:Thx Phil for the hosting. Hope your car came out ok. And especially thx for the great ride in your Vette! Now I really, really want a new one! :3gears:

When you get one, just ask Mike at AZ Power and Sound for the "exhaust special" and tell him I sent ya. He'll know what you are talking about. :banannasword:

Did anyone get a pic of me sanding on Phils C6? I was sweating buckets, and it wasn't because of the heat either.

Did anyone get a pic of me sanding on Phils C6? I was sweating buckets, and it wasn't because of the heat either.

I got one but I think the exposure was all wrong. The background color is normal but you seemed way whiter than normal. :disappearingninja:

Phil, I did like you told me for the hi speed wheelie stool with the flames and did not hear a word from Eva. Now, tell me again how I get the C-6 without getting a ration of sh*t from Eva. :partydance:

Phil, I did like you told me for the hi speed wheelie stool with the flames and did not hear a word from Eva. Now, tell me again how I get the C-6 without getting a ration of sh*t from Eva. :partydance:

Just remember Ron, it's always easier to beg forgiveness than to ask permission. :lol

Tell her you're getting the "exhaust special" and the "headlight kit".