NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

August Detail Day

TEXAZC6

Hey all,

I think I might be able to finally get Dwayne up this way to hopefully work out a scratch that no one else will touch. He mentioned that he owed Chad a detail so we're having another detail day at the house. Probably get started early but you are welcome to stop by anytime. Last time last of the folks left around 2 pm.

I should have everything covered but if you have a specific beverage of choice you might want to bring it along. Maybe someone will bring us something classic to work on like last month. :yesnod

7120 W. Park St.

Laveen, AZ. 85339

602-320-1416

See you then! :burnout

Hey all,

I think I might be able to finally get Dwayne up this way to hopefully work out a scratch that no one else will touch. He mentioned that he owed Chad a detail so we're having another detail day at the house. Probably get started early but you are welcome to stop by anytime. Last time last of the folks left around 2 pm.

I should have everything covered but if you have a specific beverage of choice you might want to bring it along. Maybe someone will bring us something classic to work on like last month. :yesnod

7120 W. Park St.

Laveen, AZ. 85339

602-320-1416

See you then! :burnout

I'm in (with Leaky this time)! I'm in desparate need of a wax...

Guest Kens06

I'd love to come by with the 92 and see what could be done with the cat claw scratches.........

However, I'm going to UFest2 and one trip across town per day is all I can handle!!

Maybe I can make the next one!!

Ken

I just found out the concert is the following Sunday.......... :willy

I may be there after all!!

It would be nice to get started early... Phil what time do the doors open???

Definition of early: between 8:30 and 9:30 or thereafter!!! :hat

I think I could sanely make it there by 9:00 on a Sunday!

You'd better define early. I sleep in the afternoons and I am up all night. I could easily show up before sunrise (just kidding)!

It would be nice to get started early... Phil what time do the doors open???

Definition of early: between 8:30 and 9:30 or thereafter!!! :hat

I think I could sanely make it there by 9:00 on a Sunday!

Anytime after 8 am is fine. If you get here earlier I'll be up I'm just usually responsible for getting the boy up and ready in the morning and he prefers breakfast on the veranda at 7:30 sharp. :smilelol

I would love to be there for that. I need to learn from the best on how to care for these things and what to use. I may be going out of town that weekend though. I am having trouble with the title on the 98. I need to go up to Nebraska and have the place I bought it from fill out an "Error" page for it or something and a paper that lists the original owners transferring the title to the company. Then both papers have to be Notarized. Do you believe Arizona is that picky about the title? I have never had this much trouble with a purchase. Might just have to get the plates up there and then transfer it down here after the dust settles. My wife is going up there this weekend so I have to stay with the kids and all. That's why I am going the following weekend. I need to get this taken care of. The title is just in my name for now so she won't be able to do it while she is there. If things change though, I will definitely be there.

:ACE:

he prefers breakfast on the veranda at 7:30 sharp. :smilelol

Your not spoiling that kid are you????

What happened to the good old days of sitting them in front of the TV with a bowl of sugar coated suger (Frosted Flakes), or a couple of sugar filled pop tarts, and let them veg out to cartoons for a few hours???

Back on topic,

Mark, if you don't have to go fix your paperwork problems I would love to show you how to make the purple ride shiny!!! If you miss this detail day, don't fret, I'm sure someone will want to have another one soon.

What happened to the good old days of sitting them in front of the TV with a bowl of sugar coated suger (Frosted Flakes), or a couple of sugar filled pop tarts, and let them veg out to cartoons for a few hours???

If you agree to watch him after thta little expereiment :willy , then you got yourself a deal.

Back on topic,

Mark, if you don't have to go fix your paperwork problems I would love to show you how to make the purple ride shiny!!! If you miss this detail day, don't fret, I'm sure someone will want to have another one soon.

Hey Dawg, anything I need to pick up? I've got polish and quick detail spray but nothing, that I know of, to work on my issues. Closest things I have to the house is a Checker's and Autozone. Let me know what, if anything I need to get.

Thanks,

I would suggest a small stack of microfiber towels, you can never have enough of those anyway...

I have all the stuff to work on your problem already.

One day left, get that elbow grease warmed up :jive:

:bump:

Bah, that is what buffers and 'experts' are for. :ninja:

[

You're not talking brazilian are you? :eek I'm planning on being there around 9:30. Robert :burnout

[

You're not talking brazilian are you? :eek I'm planning on being there around 9:30. Robert :burnout

Not Brazilian, just my back.

Me and Samantha had fun, hot, but it's a dry heat... :crazy

I saw some pointing going on, and one really proud girl from Tucson too...

I'll get the few pics Sam took up later,

Sorry I missed it. Just viewed them and as usual you did a fine job!! :thumbs

Thx for the pointers Dawg, I learned a lot from ya. I went ahead and ordered a PC polisher. Those things save a LOT of work. Can't wait to make the Z all purty.

Good to see you guys. Man, October can't come soon enough for me.

Hadda work (sched is sun-thurs these days)

..or wooda been there pointing with the best of 'em :)

-Frank

I got home and wrote 100 times "No clay bar or micro fiber towel that has touched the ground shall every touch my car."

I'm eternally grateful. Apparently there are hundreds of common sense rules to washing a car that this princess never learned. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Dwayne, Tim, Chad, Ron, both Phils, Samantha and especially to little Nathan for entertaining Mr. Wright.

The buffing on the left hip looks spectacular. This morning after the sun came up I rubbed out the 30 million little waxy patches you all warned me about. Thank goodness they're so easy to spot on a black Corvette.

And thank you Phil for driving the speed limit (for once) so I could follow you there.

Renee