Fastest Corvette Shootout

MOTV8

Oooo! Ooooo! :willy Put me on THAT list! :thumbs

I think you might need to run that beast up against the "fastest corvette in surprise" in a special Peoria vs. Surprise grudge match. [stirs pot] :devil

Edit: I know! Lo siento mucho for the hijack, senor. Back to how wonderful Mike and AZPS is....er, are!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigfoot

• MOTV8

• Desertdawg

• Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beemer2k

I think you might need to run that beast up against the "fastest corvette in surprise" in a special Peoria vs. Surprise grudge match. [stirs pot] :devil

Edit: I know! Lo siento mucho for the hijack, senor. Back to how wonderful Mike and AZPS is....er, are!

Ok, gotta hijack this real quick!

I think we need a good city vs city match!!! Anyone in????

Sorry for the commercial break, back to the regularly scheduled programming...

Guest beemer2k
I'm sure you saw my car down there. You better bring a bigger shot...

I've only heard rumors about your car. What have you done to it?

Guest UVETTYA

I think this would be a great idea for a track day at Speedworld when it cools off a little. :yesnod (besides. I'll have more time to install mods - not that I need them to secure the title of fastest Corvette in Surprise...) :devil

Thread tie in... Mike is too busy for his own good, but he get's'er done. :thumbs

On this board anyway...I may have Litchfield Park sewed up...helps that I'm the only one on the board from Litchfield Park. :lol

Robert and Elizabeth
I'm sure you saw my car down there. You better bring a bigger shot...

:smilelol :smilelol :smilelol

Chitz-on! :thumbs

:agree

Robert has had the pleasure of getting a ride in Drew's beast. He said it is the fastest car he has ever been in... period.

You had better watch your back beemer2k! :yesnod

On this board anyway...I may have Litchfield Park sewed up...helps that I'm the only one on the board from Litchfield Park. :lol

Don't forget about Sidewinder and Quiter!!!!! They be from yer hood bro!!!

Guest beemer2k
I will talk to speedworld and get an event going for september or october :)

Ok Mike, you've heard the challenges. What do you think? Who will take it??

-Brandon

Ooops...did not realize they were... :leaving

Guest Sidewinder

Ooops...did not realize they were... :leaving

As the quitter would say, "You just got beat by a girl" :willy

As the quitter would say, "You just got beat by a girl" :willy

That's OK, I can take it like a man. :smilelol

At least I'm not a quitter. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

I thought the main reason Drew never went to the track was the lack of a roll cage in that beast.

Club days at Speedworld, the rules are relaxed a little.

It's about the only way us verts can run without installing a roll bar.... (ugh)

I think I have the title "Fastest Corvette in Gila Bend" all to myself. :smilelol

It's about the only way us verts can run without installing a roll bar.... (ugh)

I think I have the title "Fastest Corvette in Gila Bend" all to myself. :smilelol

:agree But will you have the title "Fastest Fat Guy in a 'Vert"??? I hereby challenge you, Chad, and any other rotund ragtoppers interested in showing up to a lowdown showdown. :chris Our track times will be added to the total number of chicken wings we consume at Hooters afterward to determine the overall winner. :devil

Who's game? If I could smack you in the face with a glove, I would. :smilelol

Guest beemer2k

:agree But will you have the title "Fastest Fat Guy in a 'Vert"??? I hereby challenge you, Chad, and any other rotund ragtoppers interested in showing up to a lowdown showdown. :chris Our track times will be added to the total number of chicken wings we consume at Hooters afterward to determine the overall winner. :devil

I realllllllyyyyyy wish I had a 'vert to throw my hat into the ring!!! :thumbs

I realllllllyyyyyy wish I had a 'vert to throw my hat into the ring!!! :thumbs

You've got your hands full already, the BIG DOGS will be lookin' for that 427. :yesnod

But will you have the title "Fastest Fat Guy in a 'Vert"??? I hereby challenge you, Chad, and any other rotund ragtoppers interested in showing up to a lowdown showdown. :chris Our track times will be added to the total number of chicken wings we consume at Hooters afterward to determine the overall winner. :devil

Holy Poopie Dean.... :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

That was the best post of the year!!!!

BTW your on slim :spam

"rotund ragtoppers?"

listen here you long haired hippie, Not only will crush you, on the track. I will Own you so bad that you will be happy when I charge you 5% APR.

Hell I was just hoping to make it to the finish line without doing an Eddie, and your talking about actually winning!!!!

It takes some itchy balls to make a post like that Cahd

:leaving

I'd say put me down for fastest in Laveen but I already know it is not true. I'm pretty sure I've seen the fastest street driven vette in Arizona is in Laveen. It was a '56 that ran 7.58 at 212. I guess 850hp in an 1800 lb car is a good mix to go fast. :eek

So, put me down for the fastest non-senior citizen in Laveen.

Can I get in on this as an honorary Fat Guy who used to own a vert? :D