Dyno Day At Gearhead Garage

Guest gearheadgirl

Guest gearheadgirl

Please mark your calendars for Saturday, August 18th for Dyno Day at Gearhead Garage located in Gilbert.

From 8:00 a.m. until the early evening hours, we will be having a VIP Dyno special. For $45, you will have two dyno runs, with a printout to prove your bragging rights! Food, music and socializing all included! This will be on a first come, first serve basis. Please log onto http://gearheadgaragedynoday.eventbrite.com

to purchase tickets and for more information. Limited number of tickets to be sold. Thank you!

Gearhead Garage

Custom and Performance

General Auto

1021 N. Gilbert Road

Ste. 104

Gilbert, AZ 85234

480-497-8811

www.performanceandspeed.com

Guest Kens06

WOW, two pulls for $45....... :thumbs:thumbs

Sounds like the old Xtreme/AZP&S dyno parties!! :yesnod

DynoJet or Mustang??

If DynoJet, can you e-mail the .drf files so I can add them to my WinPEP 7 folder??

You are right down the street !!!!

I have done zero mods to the car since the last 10 pull marathon in May, I'm gonna come by and join in!!

Ken

nice web site an stuff :)

Dyno day sounds like a blast ;) .. we will try an make it out.

-Frank an Kathy

Guest gearheadgirl
WOW, two pulls for $45....... :thumbs:thumbs

Sounds like the old Xtreme/AZP&S dyno parties!! :yesnod

DynoJet or Mustang??

If DynoJet, can you e-mail the .drf files so I can add them to my WinPEP 7 folder??

You are right down the street !!!!

I have done zero mods to the car since the last 10 pull marathon in May, I'm gonna come by and join in!!

Ken

Yep, its a dynojet, and we can email the drf files we use that software so we can do that for everyone.

Come on down, we have some great projects going on now and a great staff.

Guest Kens06

TTT

Wow, :eek:eek

I am very surprised that you received 11 replies to welcome you to the forum, but none for your dyno day offer!!!

I will speak to some people on Sun to see what the problem may be!!

I would like to get a few more Vette's in the line up to help me out against all the F-bodies and Mustangs!!

Ken

I thought about going, but I'm not sure I would have my headers on by then, and after they are on I think I may need a tune to go with it.

So why not get the tune and runs in at the same time, Oh Nic!!!!!!!

Guest Kens06

Oh, so you don't drive the Vette in the summer??

This isn't a how big is your dork match!!

I'd like to know how much I'm puttin down when it is 110 and the tires grab like a bitch!!

The only problem I see is getting two pulls and not sending the temps so high you go into KR or COT.

There can't be any jackin around!

You will have to get hooked up and do the first pull with water ~180 and oil ~200 then pound the second right away!!

I spend more than $45 on beer at a hOOters day!! :yesnod:yesnod

Ken

Robert and Elizabeth

We will have to miss this one because our Z will be dyno'd within a week or so (we hope :banghead) after the ported heads (which are already here) and port matched manifold and double disc clutch are installed. Nic will be doing a dyno tune at that point, so we will not be needing another dyno until winter time to see what we run in the "cold" weather.

As always, we will post the numbers right afterwards with the dyno sheets for all to see.

American muscle... got to love it! :thumbs

Guest gearheadgirl

We are so happy some of you are interested in attending! If you have some technical questions, please email Matt at matt@performanceandspeed.com

Tickets are halfway sold online, so please get your tickets if you haven't done so already! We are also in the process of introducing our new apparel line, so everyone who attends gets a free tshirt!

Thanks for your support!

Guest gearheadgirl
I thought about going, but I'm not sure I would have my headers on by then, and after they are on I think I may need a tune to go with it.

So why not get the tune and runs in at the same time, Oh Nic!!!!!!!

You will be able to have nic do tuning on the dyno while we do runs. We ask that that be scheduled for later in the day, so that we can get as many people in as possible.

Guest gearheadgirl
gunna be too hot out to get accurate numbers.

The dyno software lists the barometric pressure and temperature while doing the dyno runs. This allows the software to compansate and make the proper corrections. So, your dyno numbers will be accurate.

Unfortunatly I have to agree with mark this time I think its just too damn hot for a dyno run but I might possible stop by and check out the rides and stuff.

OH and way to stay on topic there mark

Guest Sidewinder

The dyno software lists the barometric pressure and temperature while doing the dyno runs. This allows the software to compansate and make the proper corrections. So, your dyno numbers will be accurate.

I don't doubt the #'s will be correct but do it in Nov or Dec and I'm all over it.

I don't doubt the #'s will be correct but do it in Nov or Dec and I'm all over it.

Not to worry susie Im free in december too.

Guest Sidewinder

How many people are you expecting/confirmed to be in line for your dyno day?

Guest UVETTYA
Stay on Topic and quit the shit guys!

Now back on Topic.

Phil... :devil

What did I miss?

:leaving

Thread tie in.... 2 pulls for $45 is a smoking deal. Sorry I can't make it - I work Saturdays.

And you guys who are worried... put a little race gas in so your octane is 93 and you won't have to worry about KR pulling timing. :thumbs

• 2 weeks later...

I believe I might make this event..... Gotta check with the War Department, but you guys are just up the street from me.

Sounds like something I need to do!

I'll be there, but I'm going to come a little later and avoid the "me-first, me-first" rush. Mike