NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

4th of July car show and fireworks

BSeery

I won't be able to make this one, had to pull out the brake booster/master cylinder and won't have the new one until Tuesday. I'm getting Zero pedal with no visible leaks and new calipers after bleeding.

3,503 lbs of trouble

Bringing the DeLorean is now a no go. I had her out for her twice monthly early morning drive and upon returning home discovered a new leak from an odd place up front. Can't tell if it's coolant, washer fluid or fuel. It does not smell, so it's probably not fuel, but it is coming from under the fuel pump area. Next stop, my DeLorean mechanic's garage.

The car was built in the U.K., and we all know ho popular the U.K. is on our Independence day, so it's probably better left at home anyway.

:flag

Guest LikeNu2

How many cars are going to be at the Christian Fellowship Church today? I know that they had wanted at least 10 but I do hope that there will be way more then that.

Joe B

How many cars are going to be at the Christian Fellowship Church today?  I know that they had wanted at least 10 but I do hope that there will be way more then that.

Joe B

Guest LikeNu2

Got it mapped out and ready to go. We are going to bring a cooler of sodas in the trunk. Do you think that will be a problem? I am also trying to talk my friend into coming as well with his perfect 57 fulie. We will see.

Got it mapped out and ready to go. We are going to bring a cooler of sodas in the trunk. Do you think that will be a problem? I am also trying to talk my friend into coming as well with his perfect 57 fulie. We will see.

Guest XLR8TNC5

As of right now, I am not bringing my car. But Mark's will be there. I have had NO TIME to wash my car.

Thanks.

East Siders Caravan???

if so where and when w meetin'

and what route to take?

on the bright side -

There are no Freeway & Ramp Closures scheduled for this weekend in Maricopa County.

i was thinking that either way we go, our final destination is midway between the 101 on the west side and i-17!

so either way we go, the surface streets are unavoidable.

I was looking to go up I17 and exit Dunlap. Looking to leave around 4:00ish.

Call me on the cell phone if you want to meet some place.

Phil...480-326-4456.

i can drop by your place at about 3:45 - no biggie - i'll give ya a buzz in a little bit!

i see MY76LT4 is looking - but not posting - is he showing up? :D

i can drop by your place at about 3:45 - no biggie - i'll give ya a buzz in a little bit!

i see MY76LT4 is looking - but not posting - is he showing up? :D

I'm coming from the other side of the world, so I'll see ya all there. I can't get there until probably 5:30ish.

Save me a place! :howdy

Guest LikeNu2

WE are figuring to leave at about 4 as well. We are coming from Cave Creek and taking the 101 to 59th Av then south to Olive. I did a quick clean on the car as well but am planning to do the quick detail on site as well as the wheels. Looking forward to seeing you all there this afternoon.