Another Hooter's Sunday

Guest Kens06

Thanks so much for all who made it out. It wasn't easy, but we surprised the hell out of her. We both had a great time.

Oh, and a shout out to Chad for carting my less-than-sober ass home. :)

Guest Kens06
I left to meet everybody at Hooters. Got lost, could not find the place. So came back home. Hope you all had fun? Was she surprised? :thumbs

Mike,

Sorry you missed the gathering!!

I know at one time Phil was collecting cell numbers for members that didn't mind giving theirs out.

Putting together a contact sheet and attaching it to the monthly news letter or getting one e-mailed on request?

AH Crap,

I just hi-jacked my own thread :banghead

I guess I'll go to the penalty box for 48 hr :leaving

Ken

Argh! Looks like you guys had a great time and a good turnout from the Westies. Wish we had made it - puppy crisis averted instead.... :willy

Oh, and Ken, the vid with Robert and Miss Hooter is 'unavailable' - hope that means he got something really special!!

M~

Oh, and Ken, the vid with Robert and Miss Hooter is 'unavailable' - hope that means he got something really special!!

M~

No such luck. :( Robert :burnout

M~

No such luck. :( Robert :burnout

She sure seemed warmed up to the idea of giving Ken's car a whoopin'. :burnout:lol

Guest Kens06

M~,

You are correct!!

I just went through the slideshow and it blew right past that clip????????

If you double click the pic on the side it will play, but MaryLou's is better!!

Ken

Guest racingchester

Sorry I missed that one. Vacation and work in Vegas and did't get back until late Saturday night ...beat.... Aint young no mo...........Looks like everyone had a great time... Chuck

Guest UVETTYA
M~,

You are correct!!

I just went through the slideshow and it blew right past that clip????????

If you double click the pic on the side it will play, but MaryLou's is better!!

Ken

Open Phanfare on your PC and make sure it's finished uploading everything. :cfdeadagain

Oh, and a shout out to Chad for carting my less-than-sober ass home. :)

Good on you Cdah! :thumbs:yesnod

Okay, now I see the vid - Robert, you flap your wings real good!

M~

Guest UVETTYA
I left to meet everybody at Hooters. Got lost, could not find the place. So came back home. Hope you all had fun? Was she surprised? :thumbs

Sorry you missed it Mike. It's right on Power just south of the 60 on the west side. You can see it from Power as you cross the 60.

I was emptying stuff out of the truck tonight and found $40 stuck in Jenna's crash helmet. Whoever you are, thanks for the help with the tab. :thumbs

Guest Sidewinder
I was emptying stuff out of the truck tonight and found $40 stuck in Jenna's crash helmet. Whoever you are, thanks for the help with the tab. :thumbs

:thumbs