Another Hooter's Sunday

Guest Kens06

Guest Kens06

OK everyone,

Jenna Busch has recovered enough from her accident to handle the stress of one of our get togethers!!

She had a birthday a few days ago and July weekends are filling up so here is another one!!

A belated b-day/recovery party seems appropriate!!

The hOOter's at Power and Superstition Springs will be the place!!

I know it's a haul for most of you but look at the pics on our home page!!

Guess where they were taken............................

Noon sounds like a good time!!

Be there or get pissed off looking at the pics of what you missed!!!!!

Ken

I'll 2nd that....

about "what you'll be missin', that is!

I know there's one shot with me, the girls and my car was somewhere in it too. :devil

Hope she wears her helmet.......

Glad to hear your getting better!

Andrew

Quiktrip better be there too!!!! Maybe 'ol Robert can get us the early bird discount......... :D

Andrew

Quiktrip better be there too!!!! Maybe 'ol Robert can get us the early bird discount......... :D

Andrew

Either that or the senior discount. :lol

I'll make sure to discreetly pack the helmet for photo ops. :lol

Thank you all for thinking of her. She has been pretty down lately and scared worrying about whether or not the hearing loss in her right ear is temporary and whether or not her sense of smell will come back. I can't even imagine how terrifying that would be. She is one tough gal.

I look forward to seeing you guys there!

Andrew

Either that or the senior discount. :lol

:huh:huh I'll be there...don't think that I can get a discount unless it's for good looks!!! Robert :burnout

Oh-oh..... Looks like we'll be charged double then........ :P

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

I'll do my damndest to get her there by noon. She is already asking 100 questions. Where are we going? Why do we have to leave so early? How come I can't lay out in the 'good' sun first? Are we meeting anybody?.... Good grief it' s hard to surprise her.

See you guys soon!

Guest Kens06
I'll do my damndest to get her there by noon. She is already asking 100 questions. Where are we going? Why do we have to leave so early? How come I can't lay out in the 'good' sun first? Are we meeting anybody?.... Good grief it' s hard to surprise her.

See you guys soon!

Dave, you could back it off till 12:30/:45 so most people will be there!!

I'll be there by 11:30!! They know we are coming so they will keep us all together!!

Ken

You got it. I'll stop and get the truck washed or somethin'. Now for trying to get it by her why we're going to hooters and why there a re a bunch of vettes parked out front. lol Thx Ken.

Phil, are you coming? If so, can you bring an XXL Dickie shirt, XXL T and a couple stickers? Thx dude!

I left to meet everybody at Hooters. Got lost, could not find the place. So came back home. Hope you all had fun? Was she surprised? :thumbs

Be there or get pissed off looking at the pics of what you missed!!!!!

Ken

We just got home, made it to Phoenix, something else popped up and we never made it that far out of town... :huh

Now someone post some pix so I can get mad for missing it... :banghead