Detail Day June 30th

TEXAZC6

Newb here :bang

Just saw this post. Hopefully you check the board. How long will you guys be detailing 'til.

Was just gonna head down to to mine when I saw this post.

Kris

:thumbs

Newb here :bang

Just saw this post. Hopefully you check the board. How long will you guys be detailing 'til.

Was just gonna head down to to mine when I saw this post.

Kris

:thumbs

We left Phill's about 1:00 PM.

Hopefully we will have another one soon. We needed Dwayne for a couple of deep scratches.

Thanks to everyone that showed up. Had a good time working on Vettes. Especially Dave's '63.

Phil... :devil

http://www.t-mobilepictures.com/TedYoder/p...g=1149526723317

That's a link to my online photo album that I took with my phone (YES, there IS pointing). Not the best quality but you can see us transform David's '63 Vert to a thing of beauty. Really, it was Phil and Phill taking turns with the buffer that did the most work. It was nice! They are in reverse order, last picture shows first...

http://www.t-mobilepictures.com/TedYoder/p...g=1149526723317

That's a link to my online photo album that I took with my phone (YES, there IS pointing). Not the best quality but you can see us transform David's '63 Vert to a thing of beauty. Really, it was Phil and Phill taking turns with the buffer that did the most work. It was nice! They are in reverse order, last picture shows first...

Thanks for the pics Ted. A few more are below. Thanks to Dave for donating the star of the show, what an absolute pleasure to get hands on with a car like that. Thanks to everyone that came over, a morning filled with car talk is a pretty good time in my book.

Details001.jpg

Details002.jpg

Details010.jpg

Details003.jpg

Details005.jpg

Details006.jpg

Details007.jpg

Boy, that '63 does look SWEET! :eek Good job guys. :thumbs

I definitely want to make the next one...so hopefully it's not anytime between 7 and 15 July. :xfinger

sorry I missed this one :(

-Frank (hope to make it out to the next one)

Those were some sweet looking cars! Wish we could have made it also. Woo hoo Sting Ray!

M~