Detail Day June 30th

TEXAZC6

Well maybe we will just have to invade your place then Jack!!!

Two things:

1. Now that I have the tools, what are some good starting products? Car is only a year old and apart from a moderate scratch just has the obligatory little swirl marks.

2. I've got a 4 car garage that can easily fit 2 cars with plenty of space to work and have June 30th open if anyone wants to make a Detail Day out of it. Hopefully someone who knows what they are doing can make it. If someone will add it to the calendar, I'll post address/directions on there.

7120 W. Park St.

Laveen, AZ. 85339

Google Maps

Well maybe we will just have to invade your place then Jack!!!

Two things:

1. Now that I have the tools, what are some good starting products? Car is only a year old and apart from a moderate scratch just has the obligatory little swirl marks.

2. I've got a 4 car garage that can easily fit 2 cars with plenty of space to work and have June 30th open if anyone wants to make a Detail Day out of it. Hopefully someone who knows what they are doing can make it. If someone will add it to the calendar, I'll post address/directions on there.

Just need one of the mods to split this and put it in the events section. :thumbs

You offered Phil. I've seperated/moved it to the event section and pinned it. Since you're half way to Gila Bend maybe Dwayne will come out to play.

Jack or anyone else that wants to host a detail day is welcome to do so. Just speak up and offer a date. We have enough members interested that I think we could do this once a month and still have participation. As we get other members trained we won't have to bother Phil and Dwayne all the time. Let's spread them out a little and we can get everyone's Vette looking good.

That's same day as Tombstone run. ??? :bang

Been there, done that and got the shirt. Tombstone is a long drive for nothing but a huge commercial tourist trap. Just my :2cents

Guest UVETTYA

Been there, done that and got the shirt. Tombstone is a long drive for nothing but a huge commercial tourist trap. Just my :2cents

Yeah, that's true Eddie. Most everywhere is a tourist trap these days. But Tombstone is kinda interesting if you've never been there. We've been there twice, more to enjoy the long drive than to see Tombstone, and we only spent an hour or two there. We're not much for the tourist stuff either.

If we didn't work Saturdays we'd be on every one of these cruises. It's not about where we're going or what we're doing, with us it's all about seat time in the Vette and jaw time with our A.C.E. friends. :thumbs

Marana Rich

Yeah, that's true Eddie. Most everywhere is a tourist trap these days. But Tombstone is kinda interesting if you've never been there. We've been there twice, more to enjoy the long drive than to see Tombstone, and we only spent an hour or two there. We're not much for the tourist stuff either.

If we didn't work Saturdays we'd be on every one of these cruises. It's not about where we're going or what we're doing, with us it's all about seat time in the Vette and jaw time with our A.C.E. friends. :thumbs

I am liking you more and more, even if you do have one of them black things. Getting in the car and going, and meeting up with other owners and talking and eyeballing is the fun part of it.

Same here. Some of us ain't able to retire just yet....... :toetap

Anywho, I put this on the calendar ya'.

We can only do the Corvette Sundays stuff. Oh well. It's more our loss than yours...... :D

Andrew

Would love to do the 30th, BUT I have to drive the vette to California to play with the grandkids at sea world and leggo land. But I love the seat time.

I'm gonna try to make this one too. Hopefully the sky doesn't fall between now and then!!!!!

I'm gonna try to make this one too. Hopefully the sky doesn't fall between now and then!!!!!

I'll probably be washing sometime after 7am so anytime around then or after and I'll be in the garage. I'll have cokes and poweraid but feel free to bring your beverage of choice. Oh, and maybe some chairs if you'd like.

C ya then.

Well I hate to say it, but I won't be able to attend. :banghead

Here's why!!!

Hopefully we can put another Detail Day together again soon!!!

I've decided to take the Tombstone cruise. Sure hate to miss the detail, but hope to make the next one. :bang

Just got out of bed, I will be there before 9:00 am at the latest.

If you get started, wash, clay bar, then use your porter cable with your waxes.

Phil... :devil

Wish I could make it phil I really need more experience on this detailing stuff but I cant risk it due to reasons I told you about last time I saw you at mikes shop (thats partly why I offered to host so I wouldnt have to drive anywhere) but come monday all will be back to normal and I can start making it to more events!! Hope you all have a great time!!!

Greetings Phil,

Although the directions look simple enough (baseline to 71st to park) could I get a number to call if I get turned around?

david klebanoff

OK, I went back and read the entire thread, read down and found the number, so hopefully I'll see you all in a while...

Greetings Phil,

Although the directions look simple enough (baseline to 71st to park) could I get a number to call if I get turned around?

david klebanoff

602-320-1416

Greetings Phil,

david klebanoff

602-320-1416

Your answer came while I was editing my note, thanks, see you shortly...