Sat, Mar 31

Ted Y

Guest 1FASTC4

I'm going to check out the one at 83rd and Union this weekend.

We'll see you there. Jay and I always park in the same row, so look for the red C5 and the Z16 Z06 LeMans Blue C5 and park by us. We look forward to meeting you.

Well I stopped by but not until almost 6:30. I drove by but there was nowhere to park near you guys. Although I did see a yellow C5 parked in the lane by you guys and considered bringing my car there. Were you among the group sitting in the lawn chairs by the yellow C6? I walked over to that group of vettes but promptly got 2 phone calls summoning me home. I lingered for a couple of minutes, pondering whether I would intrude upon your group knowing that I could only stay a couple of minutes, decided not to butt in on your comraderie and rushed home.

Steve

You were right there and didn't stop to say hi. It is never an intrusion, we always look for more people to join in. It was nice to meet Tom and Ted and good to see Andrew and Melissa again. We had a great time with a lot of great people. Maybe next time.

Dianne

Guest 1FASTC4
You were right there and didn't stop to say hi. It is never an intrusion, we always look for more people to join in. It was nice to meet Tom and Ted and good to see Andrew and Melissa again. We had a great time with a lot of great people. Maybe next time.

Dianne

Ya, I was standing on the "island" between the two rows of backed in vettes. When I got to that point, I got two phone calls and needed to hurry home.

I'm planning/hoping to be at the Frog next Saturday.

Hey, it was good to meet Ted, Tom and Rick (who had no idea there was a show there....). And always good to see Dianne and Jay.

Almost getting too sunny to come out and play during the day, tho... :leaving

M~

I have yet to meet you Steve .. ya wascal!

You dragged me over here from Aces High (which I haven't flown since)

.. kickin an screamin alla way I might add .. er .. ch'ya .. right.

Every event is just about the most fun I've had with clothes on, just talkin to fellow car nuts .. er . . auto enthusiasts :)

Lookin forward to meetin ya one of these days ..sooner or later :)

-Frank an Kathy

post-210-1175459295.jpg post-210-1175458623.jpg

Hey Eddie,

Is this the car you used to drive? Some of us at Safeway wanted to know...... :D

Sorry if the pic is too small. Who ever took the picture (I'm not allowed to say who....) had their camera on the wrong setting..... :P Darn technology........

It was great to see everyone. We had lots if fun.

Andrew

Hey Eddie,

Is this the car you used to drive? Some of us at Safeway wanted to know...... :D

Sorry if the pic is too small. Who ever took the picture (I'm not allowed to say who....) had their camera on the wrong setting..... :P Darn technology........

Andrew

Nope! It was more like this one. This one's a 67 and I drove 69's. They were Desert Tan and White though. We did wear the light blue shirts in the summer and ties year around.

Hey Eddie,

Andrew

Nope! It was more like this one. This one's a 67 and I drove 69's. The were Desert Tan and White though. We did wear the light blue shirts in the summer and ties year around.

Hmm...looks to be before my time... :lol But I must say, '69 was a good year. :thumbs

I stopped by the pavillions but it was very late I guess everyone was already gone cause there was only a handful of vettes still there but I saw some really cool looking older cars so it wasnt a total loss. :D I also saw a black primered vette gee I wonder who that was? :huh

You should have used it to shoot that sicko rabbit!! :eek Robert :burnout

:smilelol:smilelol Just a week to go. :D

Did someone mention black primer....I'm in Stealth mode now ya know. :thumbs You should have stopped and chatted.