Sat, Mar 31

Ted Y

I've got Saturday off and wanted to know if there were any get togethers this weekend. This will be the maiden showing for my 70 Vert. My buddy has been working for 3 months to get his yellow 70 coupe running and hopefully he should be joining me.

Does Pavillions still have a show? What time do cars show up?

Thanks guys! Hopefully some of ya will be around.

I've got Saturday off and wanted to know if there were any get togethers this weekend. This will be the maiden showing for my 70 Vert. My buddy has been working for 3 months to get his yellow 70 coupe running and hopefully he should be joining me.

Does Pavillions still have a show? What time do cars show up?

Thanks guys! Hopefully some of ya will be around.

A lot of us will be going to Yuma Sat morning. If you don't want to take the 70 I'll have an empty seat. I'd bet we could find your buddy a seat too if you want to go. I believe we'll have 15-20 Vettes going and the CA group should be about the same.

If you aren't going to Yuma and you don't want to travel to the Pavillions from where you live, there is a car show at 83rd Avenue just north of Union Hills at the Safeway Shopping Center. We will be there around 3:30 p.m. Saturday. If you are interested, come introduce yourself. The show goes on from about 3:30 to 8:00 p.m. If you go and even want to leave early, you can still go to the Pavillions because that lasts until at least 9:00 p.m.

Let us know if you want to go, we'll look for you.

Dianne

If you aren't going to Yuma and you don't want to travel to the Pavillions from where you live, there is a car show at 83rd Avenue just north of Union Hills at the Safeway Shopping Center. We will be there around 3:30 p.m. Saturday. If you are interested, come introduce yourself. The show goes on from about 3:30 to 8:00 p.m. If you go and even want to leave early, you can still go to the Pavillions because that lasts until at least 9:00 p.m.

Dianne

Who knows, depending on how the rest of my Saturday goes, I may join you guys up there since I'm now out of the Yuma run. :(

Here's the deal. The girlfriend's parents are in town from CA this weekend. The girls have plans and her dad has lots of old cars, including a 63 coupe. It'd be nice of me to take him and since I need to keep it local, Yuma is out. My buddy with the 70 coupe is computer illiterate. Here's a shot when we had our own Corvette Saturday.

83rd is definitely closer to my house than Pavillions. I guess I could do both, also... I was mostly curious about the times they start and end.

Thanks, I'll let you all know where we're going.

Dianne

Who knows, depending on how the rest of my Saturday goes, I may join you guys up there since I'm now out of the Yuma run. :(

At 83rd the people start trickling in around 3:30 - 4:30 and lasts until about 8:00 p.m. At the Pavillions the cars start coming around 3:00 and staying until around 9:00.

Great, come join us Sean...the more the merrier. :D

Hey guys,

I am still new to the area, can someone give a little more detail directions to the show this saturday at union hills?

Thanks,

Tom

the easiest way to 83rd ave safeway is

take 101 to the union hills exit go west to 83rd ave (first street north)

Go north about 1 1/2 miles to safeway plaza (on right)

Phill's Vette

The Pavillions have Corvette Saturday which is the first Saturday of every month - a LOT of Vettes show up, really cool! Of course every Saturday there is a good 25+ vettes that turn out and hundreds of other cools cars. I have not been to the 83 ave show yet but will find my way there some day.

Gotta love it all! :flag

I plan on being out at the Pavillions this weekend and hopefully meet some new CFI guys that I met online on the CF forum. If you want to come out to the Pavillions, it's on 101 and Indian Bend at the McDonald's. Lots of cool cars and plenty of vettes. They offically start the Pavillions at 4pm until 10pm, but if you would like to show vette, you normally have to be there by 2:30pm or earlier on Vette Saturday to get a good spot. I usually go around 4:30ish.

Have fun no matter what you decide to do and if you go to the Pavillions, I'll se you there.

I'm going to check out the one at 83rd and Union this weekend.

We'll see you there. Jay and I always park in the same row, so look for the red C5 and the Z16 Z06 LeMans Blue C5 and park by us. We look forward to meeting you.

I'm thinkin' about stopin' by too. I don't know if Imaginary will make an appearance but the Goat might. GM either way...... :D

Andrew

I'm thinkin' about stopin' by too. I don't know if Imaginary will make an appearance but the Goat might. GM either way...... :D

Andrew

That's ok Drew...it's not a "corvette" show... :lol

What????? NOT a Corvette show????? :D

Last time we went there, we had a hell of a time getting back to the freeway. I got stuck in the middle of the intersection because traffic was so bad and I couldn't see past the humungus (is that spelled right?) pos suv.... Next time I ain't movin' till I can see what's in front of the vehicle infont of the vehicle thats in front of me...........

See ya' all on Saturday.

Andrew

Looks like I'll be going to 83rd and Union Hills from 3:30ish to 5:00ish. Then it's off to dinner. My buddy is home alone with his 2 year old and does't know if he can make it with her and the Vette. I look forward to meeting a few of you.

I am planning on being at the 83rd ave get together as well. I have not had a chance to meet anyone yet, so I look forward to putting a few faces to names.

Bill

You boys and girls could always show off your pretty cars on the way to Yuma and back the same day. :D :D And have lunch on top of it.

Guest 1FASTC4
You boys and girls could always show off your pretty cars on the way to Yuma and back the same day. :D :D And have lunch on top of it.

Would love to. Stacy works weekends and my Mom won't be over to watch the kids until afternoon. I've made plans to be at the Satisfied Frog though!

These guys would not appreciate being left alone(and I'd be on the news holding divorce papers):

babies1sybday.jpg

Well, I won't be making it here either. :toetap Wife is busy until 5:00 PM and I'm not about to drive up, drop off kids, drive home, pick up vette, drive up, sit at show, drive home, drop off vette, drive up, pick up kids, drive home AGAIN and crash. :banghead

Guess I'll go bowling instead.

I'll be going up to the Pavillions in about an hour if anyone's going up that way. You can't miss me, I'll be the only primer black 82 vette...LOL!