AUG - Escape the Heat - Saturday, August 12th

Chameleon

Mike and Nancy will not make this cruise based on expected weather conditions. Those who do attend, stay safe and have a great time if weather allows.

23 minutes ago, Okiiemike said:

Mike and Nancy will not make this cruise based on expected weather conditions. Those who do attend, stay safe and have a great time if weather allows.

What do you see going on with the weather? I couldn’t find anything that shows it’s going to rain. 

1 hour ago, aenigma said:

What do you see going on with the weather? I couldn’t find anything that shows it’s going to rain. 

... and when it does, it rains for an hour and then the sun comes out and dries everything out!

Donna hope your knee heals quickly, I heard rum and coke or brandy helps healing, friend told me.:lol

Im out as I have to watch our 2.5 year old grand daughter which I would choose over the end of the world.:thumbs

• Thanks 1

The best time I’ve had on a cruise in several years involved this exact run last year. Huddling under an awning in the rain with all the ACE people but one. He was nowhere to be found while we watched his corvette fill with rain. 😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Excellent cruise today! We loved meeting new members and seeing our ACE friends and driving in the rain. 
big shout out to Suzy who volunteered to do the waiter’s job and divide out the bills and collect dues, so thank you!!! 
Estimated 18 cars and 32 people. 

IMG_0297.jpeg

IMG_0299.jpeg

IMG_0298.jpeg

IMG_0301.jpeg

IMG_0302.jpeg

IMG_0307.jpeg

IMG_0303.jpeg

IMG_0311.jpeg

IMG_0308.jpeg

IMG_0309.jpeg

IMG_0312.jpeg

IMG_0314.jpeg

IMG_0784.jpeg

IMG_0783.jpeg

• Upvote 2

Looks like a great time was had by all.  Sorry I missed it.  Over slept after a couple very busy days :(