12th Annual Prescott Corvette Show - 2018

Chameleon

18 hours ago, coconut girl said:

See everyone Saturday 9/22/18.

This is my 12th car show. Have not missed one.

:eek   OMG, Pam posted!!! :howdy  See ya Saturday!

Looking forward the the show. Have a couple of Corvette friends joining us at McDonald's on Saturday morning (Al and Chris). 

Just Joined ACE ☺️,  We are waiting to get registration doc back, But are going no matter what. Just haven't decided if we are going up I-17 with the group or chasing Harley Pat up the back way.  

1 hour ago, Vette R & D said:

Just Joined ACE ☺️,  We are waiting to get registration doc back, But are going no matter what. Just haven't decided if we are going up I-17 with the group or chasing Harley Pat up the back way.  

Prescott car show officials 

sent me an confirmation email about 5 days after I mailed my registration in

SLAMMER 😎

PS 

Much nicer drive up the back way!!

We have decide to go I-17 with the group,  OK she decided,  But I wear the pants in the family, and this is the pair she told me to wear.

Art-1.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vette R & D said:

We have decide to go I-17 with the group,  OK she decided,  But I wear the pants in the family, and this is the pair she told me to wear.

You are definitely ACE material!

Going up the back way, le

38 minutes ago, ExssiveVet said:

Chameleon, we are planning on leaving on Friday. What time are you going to be leaving? 

Leaving Wickenburg around 10 am, from the Mobil station  at Hwy 93 and Vulture Mine Rd.

That's not gonna work for me, too bad, I'm planning on leaving between 11am and noon from the East Valley (I live in Queen Creek).

I guess we will see you there then. Are you going to the reception on Friday night?

I am not attending the Friday night reception. 

I usually connect with other ACE peeps somewhere/sometime Friday evening.  Very impromptu. 

7 minutes ago, Captainkvan said:

I'm in, I'm Taking 1-17. I'm assuming the meeting place is still the McDonald's on the Carefree hwy 630am leaving time

Correct. 

So 303 will be closed from Friday night 9-21 till around 6 PM Saturday :wtf:

Guess I'll be taking the 101 to the 60 and over. :boo:

3 hours ago, HarleyPat said:

So 303 will be closed from Friday night 9-21 till around 6 PM Saturday :wtf:

Guess I'll be taking the 101 to the 60 and over. :boo:

As I read the ADOT 303  closure  to be from 10 to Northern. Take Cotton lane off 10 and get on 303 at Northern. 

Anyone elese going the back way to Prescott?

SLAMMER😎

According to the overhead advisory signs on the freeway this evening, Loop 303 is closed Saturday from I-10 to Happy Valley Road.

Going to Prescott from Verrado, I suggest taking Indian School Road East, Cotton Lane north, Bell Road east, Highway 60 to Wickenburg.  Shorter than going all the way over to Loop 101, and early in the morning there shouldn't be much traffic on the surface streets.

13 hours ago, Chameleon said:

According to the overhead advisory signs on the freeway this evening, Loop 303 is closed Saturday from I-10 to Happy Valley Road.

Going to Prescott from Verrado, I suggest taking Indian School Road East, Cotton Lane north, Bell Road east, Highway 60 to Wickenburg.  Shorter than going all the way over to Loop 101, and early in the morning there shouldn't be much traffic on the surface streets.

Hoping to meet up with Tim at Indian School and Cotton around 5:30 ish.  See you in Prescott. :wave2:

30 minutes ago, HarleyPat said:

Hoping to meet up with Tim at Indian School and Cotton around 5:30 ish.  See you in Prescott. :wave2:

:howdy    See you there!

Car shined up, gas tank filled, tire pressures adjusted....

Ready to head out Friday morning for Prescott.

Should be a fun trip and show.

See you there!

:burnout Have a safe trip.

29 minutes ago, NativeAz said:

Car shined up, gas tank filled, tire pressures adjusted....

Ready to head out Friday morning for Prescott.

Should be a fun trip and show.

See you there!

:burnout Have a safe trip.

Nice. I will being doing that tomorrow and heading up Friday afternoon, hopefully for some kind of happy hour....:cheers

Anyone interested in running up the back way Friday morning as a group,  08 Vert and I are meeting at the Mobil station in Wickenburg at Hwy 93 and Vulture Mine road at 11:00 am.

10 hours ago, HarleyPat said:

The wife and I will be going up the back way on Saturday morning. Any one interested in meeting up at the Mobile station by vulture mine rd in Wickenburg say around 8:30 +/- 15 min AM ? We’ll be in the yellow C6.