Jump to content
Chameleon

12th Annual Prescott Corvette Show - 2018

Recommended Posts

Chameleon


12th annual Historic Prescott Corvette Show

September 22, 2018

 

This event is hosted by the Prescott Vette Sette.  Information about the show, registration form  etc., are posted on their website here: http://www.prescottvettesette.org/car-show-information    Check it out!

 

ACE always has some cars participate in this show. Some folks go up on Friday before the show, others cruise up on Saturday morning.

We usually meet up outside the show Saturday morning and then roll into the show as a group so we can park together. 

 

If you plan to attend, please post up in this thread!

 

IN:

SixAddict

Chameleon

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SixAddict

Missed this last year but I did see a video done by one of the members here, looks like a great time.

Michele and Ron are in, don't know if we'll stay in Prescott or look for something around there but we'll be there Friday nite and then do the meet up Saturday with everyone else. 

Do we need to fill anything out? Don't plan on showing my car as I'm a lowly base model :( ....

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chameleon
17 hours ago, SixAddict said:

Michele and Ron are in, don't know if we'll stay in Prescott or look for something around there but we'll be there Friday nite and then do the meet up Saturday with everyone else. 

Do we need to fill anything out? Don't plan on showing my car as I'm a lowly base model :( ....

Thanks.

 

Excellent!  I always go up on Friday.  There are always other ACE folks up there on Friday, and manage to get together for dinner, drinks, socializing or general foolishness.  :P

 

The show is free to spectators, no tickets or anything to fill out - just show up to gawk.  However, please don't rule out being in the show just because your Vette is a "lowly base model."  There is a class for stock vehicles in each generation and class.  I have always put my Vette in the show.  Never won anything, but I don't expect to.  I put my car in the show for the fun of participating with other ACE folks, and because my car is safely parked in plain sight all day.  The show is an all day activity for me, and I don't like leaving my car in the parking garage or sitting on a side street somewhere all day unattended.  

 

Regardless of if you put your car in the show or not, there are hotel deals associated with the show, information is posted on the Prescott Vette Sette website.  At the very least, it will help you with seeing which hotels are in the area, including the distance to the show.

 

Look forward to seeing you there, and hope you decide to put your car in the show!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SixAddict
2 hours ago, Chameleon said:

 

Excellent!  I always go up on Friday.  There are always other ACE folks up there on Friday, and manage to get together for dinner, drinks, socializing or general foolishness.  :P

 

The show is free to spectators, no tickets or anything to fill out - just show up to gawk.  However, please don't rule out being in the show just because your Vette is a "lowly base model."  There is a class for stock vehicles in each generation and class.  I have always put my Vette in the show.  Never won anything, but I don't expect to.  I put my car in the show for the fun of participating with other ACE folks, and because my car is safely parked in plain sight all day.  The show is an all day activity for me, and I don't like leaving my car in the parking garage or sitting on a side street somewhere all day unattended.  

 

Regardless of if you put your car in the show or not, there are hotel deals associated with the show, information is posted on the Prescott Vette Sette website.  At the very least, it will help you with seeing which hotels are in the area, including the distance to the show.

 

Look forward to seeing you there, and hope you decide to put your car in the show!

 

Ok you talked me into it. :cheers just sent my registration form in and due to Michele's business we got a free room at Residents Inn off 69 and Lee court I believe is the road. 

Thank you for reminding me about the parking, that was the convincer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheCMSH

I refuse to participate unless there is a group participation trophy............

 

Still too soon?????  :lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnU
8 hours ago, TheCMSH said:

I refuse to participate unless there is a group participation trophy............

Still too soon?????  :lol 

 

They're "cooking up" a fresh trophy for you!

 

 

trophy.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chameleon
21 hours ago, SixAddict said:

 

Ok you talked me into it. :cheers just sent my registration form in and due to Michele's business we got a free room at Residents Inn off 69 and Lee court I believe is the road. 

Thank you for reminding me about the parking, that was the convincer. 

 

Super!  :thumbs

 

 

 

20 hours ago, TheCMSH said:

I refuse to participate unless there is a group participation trophy............

 

Still too soon?????  :lol 

 

I thought you just refused to participate in anything anymore. :loser:   I can't remember the last time I saw you in person.  :lol  

 

You show up in Prescott, I'll buy you a beer.  :beer:  There's your trophy.  Better than the one JohnU is obtaining for you!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SLAMMER

THE CMSH DRINKS BEER? 🍺 

Maybe wine 🍷 is best!

That is if he’s not working,.....

 

SLAMMER😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×