NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Azps 2nd Annual Customer Appreciation G2g

Guest Chad@AZPS

Kathy and I will be there around 9am (traffic permitting)

-evil grin-

-Frank

I'll be there about 8, since I don't know most of ya, just look for my car. :dupe

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Desertdawg

• P51tj

• Bigfoot

Guess I won't be going now. I should not be driving my car until I get it tuned and it's not going to happen today apparently.

Can't beleive people get up that early on Saturday!

Motored down, parked in the 'black corvette only' row, next to Phil :)

Nice to meet DesertDawg an cAhd an the rest of yas :)

Kinda surprised at how many 'non-vettes' there were .. even some red farm truck no less ..it made some very nice sounds :)

Hafta work tonite so couldn't stay long ..see yas on the Gila Bend cruise :)

-Frank and Kathy

:D I made it and going to get a mod done on the 22nd. I took some pictures and will get them up before to long. Went and looked at a bunch of mustang in a show that my son-in-law was at. Waited for him to head home and then wanted to see what his GT would do. I was smiling from ear to ear. :D Made him look really bad. Oh ya loved it. :thumbs

Great event! It was nice to put some faces to some members. Can't wait to see some pics & the vid of Smitty & his 2 minute burn out.

Jim

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Guess I won't be going now. I should not be driving my car until I get it tuned and it's not going to happen today apparently.

Im sorry about running out of the shop... we had some last minute difficulties with our detailer showing up late and trying to organize everything so none of us were near the phone... I will be in Monday around 11 and should be able to take care of you then, or if youre near our shop at all or my house I can stop by on the way home and fix your tune :)

Im sorry about running out of the shop... we had some last minute difficulties with our detailer showing up late and trying to organize everything so none of us were near the phone... I will be in Monday around 11 and should be able to take care of you then, or if youre near our shop at all or my house I can stop by on the way home and fix your tune :)

I live way out west (right next to Luke AFB) so I doubt you live near me. :(

I'll try and have to make arrangements with kids on Monday if you can say for sure you can do it then. :xfinger

Chad, Mike, Thanks for having another open house.. It was a blast, and like TIm said the entertainment was pretty good too!!!!

:burnout

:huh Hey, Chad ripped my Hemi bigwheel pic! :lol

I see a "slightly" modified 300 SRT8 made the show. NICE :devil