NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Azps 2nd Annual Customer Appreciation G2g

Guest Chad@AZPS

Guest Chad@AZPS

Come by get some free food, hang out show off your car and see what we do and how we do it here at AZPS. Starts at 9am till whenever you get tired of hanging out :D

Date: Sat January 13th

AZPS

1721 W 10th place ste 4B

Tempe AZ 85283

Please let us know if you are coming, so we know how much food to get!

Chad

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Desertdawg

• P51tj

• Bigfoot

Ho-hum, guess I'll come to :smilelol j/k, I look forward to it...if I can get away from the wife that day. :D

I'll be there

I posted on CF, I'll be there.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Hmmm? I would like to come by. We shall see. Put us in the maybe column.

Shouldn't this be in the EVENTS section? Do you want it on the calendar?

Guest Chad@AZPS

This can be put in the Events Section or on the calender. I just wanted to give folks a heads up to make proper arrangements in order to make the event.

Ken I understand that I might have been a competitor during that time but we are all freinds. I would have been there had it not been for my Grandfathers birthday. You should see Crystal a few days later like I did. HEHE

As far as working on cars, that would not be fair to the guys in the shop to not meet and greet the owners of the cars that have been or will be working on.

Chad

This can be put in the Events Section or on the calender. I just wanted to give folks a heads up to make proper arrangements in order to make the event.

Ken I understand that I might have been a competitor during that time but we are all freinds. I would have been there had it not been for my Grandfathers birthday. You should see Crystal a few days later like I did. HEHE

As far as working on cars, that would not be fair to the guys in the shop to not meet and greet the owners of the cars that have been or will be working on.

Chad

As far as working on cars, I'm hoping to have you guys do my D1SC by this show too :devil

• 2 weeks later...
Bummer, can't make it to this years festivities.

Work :toetap

Andrew

Just bring the cars out and we will watch them for you. Of course you will need to leave the keys with us just in case we have to "move" the cars due to unforseen circumstances!!! :chris

Bummer, can't make it to this years festivities.

Work :toetap

Andrew

Just bring the cars out and we will watch them for you. Of course you will need to leave the keys with us just in case we have to "move" the cars due to unforseen circumstances!!! :chris

Heck!, I live up by him I'll volunteer to pick up the Goat and drive it down for him. They know I never speed! :D

Oh ya .. I'll be there :)

Lookin forward to seein an hearin some of the toys :)

-Frank (and mebbe Kathy if I can talk her into it :)

I can always count on you guys to help a brother out....... :D

I can picture a Ferris Bueller moment trying to get all those extra miles off the car..... :lol:P

Andrew

I can picture a Ferris Bueller moment trying to get all those extra miles off the car..... :lol:P

Andrew

You're safe now Andrew. I just did the New C6 or GTO thing and I guess I'll take the new Vette :lol

Andrew

You're safe now Andrew. I just did the New C6 or GTO thing and I guess I'll take the new Vette :lol

I'm sure that was a hard decision too......glups.gif

We'll have to stop by to look at this Vette that you allegedly have.... uy.gif Maybe I'll take some spy photos.......

Andrew

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled program.....inocente.gif