NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

New Years Blast

Kameron

Guest UVETTYA
OOOOHHHHH my head!!!

And "Peace on earth" to whoever SET MY CELL PHONE ALARM FOR 4:30 THIS MORNING!!!

BWAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA!

:leaving

Couldn't make with the broken window, So we sat home... Somebody has got to have pictures of this big event?

:toetap :D

Guest XLR8TNC5

Dave and Jenna,

It was a fantabulous time as usual at your home and thank you so much for the hospitality and good times lastnight. Mark and I had a blast. Thank you for letting me bring Jason, Gen, Heidi, and Aaron. They all have been raving to me all day about what a beautiful home, wholesome heart, and great hosts you all were. The gals all loved Jenna and asked me where I have been hiding her! lol.

Thank you both for everything!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR~!~

OOOOHHHHH my head!!!

And "Peace on earth" to whoever SET MY CELL PHONE ALARM FOR 4:30 THIS MORNING!!!

That would be

4:30am

4:31am

and

4:42am

:devil

...If it means anything I got a bit of food poisoning and was in suffering misery at 3:10am this morning.

Karma is a bitch. I got what I deserved.

cheers

chad

You are all very welcome and thanks for coming. We really enjoyed your company. Food poisoning? The chef's hat I was wearing that read "Don't make me poison your food" was supposed to be a joke. :lol

Seriously though, sorry to hear about that. I haven't heard of anybody else getting sick. Hope you're feeling better.

I'm getting ready for the January from hell. Vegas, Romania, then Connecticut. I'll be gone practically the whole month. Here's to all of you having a fantastic '07.

Ciao for now,

David & Jenna

Guest Sidewinder

OOOOHHHHH my head!!!

That would be

and

...If it means anything I got a bit of food poisoning and was in suffering misery at 3:10am this morning.

cheers

chad

Was is karma? WAS IT??? :devil:lol

OOOOHHHHH my head!!!

That would be

and

cheers

chad

Was is karma? WAS IT??? :devil:lol

I wondered whether if that was sausage or "Litter box surprise" I was eating on the stick. next time i wont turn my back on you....

David im ok, thanks. Just a few hours of fever and cold sweats. Probably the Guack-a-moley did me in. These things happen life, nothing a person can do to change that. That why they call them accidents.

....now I have to watch my cell phone around mark. Or it will look like this...

roadkill-cellphone.jpg