NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

New Years Blast

Kameron

Topic says it. Anyone holding a blast?

Quoted:

OK, here are the details:

Kickoff about 7:00. BYOB.

We're not going to go crazy on the food this time. We'll have snacks and appetizers, etc.

Best way out on a weekday at that time is going to be Riggs Rd all the way from I-10 for west side or Ellsworth south from the east valley.

Here is the google map

You will need the gate code to get in which is #4998. If you need to call, call me on my cell (480) 703-9492.

Hope to see you all there and Happy New Year!

David and Jenna

Jenna and I were talking about this. We're willing to consider hosting a party for new years. We are sort of in the same boat regarding not having to worry about noise. If we did, how many takers would there be?

Chime in!

David

Jenna and I were talking about this. We're willing to consider hosting a party for new years.

David

If you make it official, I'll make this a sticky!!!

Jenna and I were talking about this. We're willing to consider hosting a party for new years.

David

If you make it official, I'll make this a sticky!!!

Consider it official. Wahooooo :cheers:drinkers

Guest XLR8TNC5

I will add it to the calendar then. I need specifics though. Time, place, etc... Well, I know the place, but the time would work! lol...

Robert and Elizabeth

We will have to pass on this one because I have to be at work at 0645 New Year's day. Yuck! Elizabeth

Jenna and I were talking about this. We're willing to consider hosting a party for new years. We are sort of in the same boat regarding not having to worry about noise. If we did, how many takers would there be?

Chime in!

David

We missed the house warming party, This sounds like a great place to bring in the new year, and my 60 birthday. So count Sue and I in. Unless my kids have something planned for me that I do now know about, which happens on special days. Time will tell. :D

OK, here are the details:

Kickoff about 7:00. BYOB.

We're not going to go crazy on the food this time. We'll have snacks and appetizers, etc.

Best way out on a weekday at that time is going to be Riggs Rd all the way from I-10 for west side or Ellsworth south from the east valley.

Here is the google map

You will need the gate code to get in which is #4998. If you need to call, call me on my cell (480) 703-9492.

Hope to see you all there and Happy New Year!

David and Jenna

• 2 weeks later...
Guest XLR8TNC5

Hey D & J, Is it cool if I invite a friendly couple that just moved here from NJ this year? They are great friends. They have attended a few of the Corvette gatherings and met a few of us here, but I wanted to extend an invitation to them to join us. Mark and I are spending Christmas with them at their new home in Estrella Mountain Ranch, so I thought it would be a nice gesture to invite them to New Years.

Talk to you soon and will see you on New Year's Eve! Wow, another year is about to be done. I can't believe it!

Hey D & J, Is it cool if I invite a friendly couple that just moved here from NJ this year? They are great friends. They have attended a few of the Corvette gatherings and met a few of us here, but I wanted to extend an invitation to them to join us. Mark and I are spending Christmas with them at their new home in Estrella Mountain Ranch, so I thought it would be a nice gesture to invite them to New Years.

Talk to you soon and will see you on New Year's Eve! Wow, another year is about to be done. I can't believe it!

While I don’t know if this is polite, or PC, I have met the couple that Tanya speaks of and can vouch that they are good people and will blend well with our crew.

As with all ACE events, ALL are invited. Even Ken. :lol Just kidding brutha. ( By the way I have at least a dozen busch lights with your name all over em )

Bring whomever you would like. We love meeting new faces and look forward to seeing you all.

What a trip this fog is today, looks like London outside.

-sigh-

Got my schedule for the next couple weeks, and I am workin New Years Eve 3:30 - midnite :(

Good news is .. they pay me double to do it :)

I'll catch up with you at the Gila cruise (puttin in for a couple days off to make that :)

-Frank and Kathy

While I don’t know if this is polite, or PC, I have met the couple that Tanya speaks of and can vouch that they are good people and will blend well with our crew.

If Chad likes em' then we like em' too. I'll vouch for them also....... :D We haven't met them but if they are friends of Tanya and Marks, they couldn't be half bad.

Make sure to take lots of pix since we are gonna miss out on this one.....

Happy New Year to everyone!!!!!

Andrew

If Chad likes em' then we like em' too. I'll vouch for them also....... :D We haven't met them but if they are friends of Tanya and Marks, they couldn't be half bad.

Make sure to take lots of pix since we are gonna miss out on this one.....

Happy New Year to everyone!!!!!

Andrew

From the movie "The Jerk" with Steve Martin ( one of my all time favorite movies ) 'As long as you have a voucher'. :lol

I wanted to post an update about directions getting out here. You have 2 good choices, its really up to you and where you are coming from.

Option 1: Take 10 east to the Riggs Road exit, then go east till it ends at Ellsworth. Make a right and pegesaus parkway is about 1/2 mile south on Ellsworth.

Option 2: 60 east to the 202 south exit on the east end of the loop ( not the Price road 202 ). It is about 1/2 mile west of the Ellsworth exit. Take that south to Elliot road. East to Ellsworth, then Ellsworth south to pegasus parkway.

We look forward to seeing ya'll. :cheers:cheers:drinkers:drinkers:party:party