NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Gauging Interest...

Guest UVETTYA

Guest UVETTYA

Upon closer scrutiny it appears there are actually 18 bodies interested in the spectacle of it all, if nothing else to participate in the cruise.

That's great! :thumbs

I need all the support I can get! :lol

I'll update the first post with who's who in a few minutes...

Steve

Guest UVETTYA

I called SKY DIVE ARIZONA and found out that it's a little more expensive than last year. For a group of 10 to 20 the cost is $169 each.

We're still interested but not until it warms up... maybe April or May. I'll revisit this then and see if anyone's still interested.

Steve

Got hit and had to ejected twice for Uncle Sam so I've had my fun. We live in Casa Grade so Eloy is only a few miles away and will be more than willing to go watch. For years my wife had been talking about wanting to skydive so last X-mas that’s what I gave her. She said it was absolutely fantastic and wants to do it again and again. So pencil her in, depending on the date.

Guest UVETTYA
Got hit and had to ejected twice for Uncle Sam so I've had my fun. We live in Casa Grade so Eloy is only a few miles away and will be more than willing to go watch. For years my wife had been talking about wanting to skydive so last X-mas that’s what I gave her. She said it was absolutely fantastic and wants to do it again and again. So pencil her in, depending on the date.

OK Don, that's 19 people who want to watch or jump. Everyong I've talked to who has done it says it's about the coolest thing they've ever done. My friend was skeered sheetless, but he did it anyway and says he's really glad he did and he'll do it again too. He may come with us.

Steve

OK Don, that's 19 people who want to watch or jump. Everyong I've talked to who has done it says it's about the coolest thing they've ever done. My friend was skeered sheetless, but he did it anyway and says he's really glad he did and he'll do it again too. He may come with us.

Steve

Ok I have done it many time before also... And I will do it again, no problem. Glad to do it again. Now just so we have this straight, I am going to watch you do this. :D If you need moral support or just someone to wipe the brown stuff off of your legs when you get back to earth I am there for ya. :D

Guest UVETTYA
Ok I have done it many time before also... And I will do it again, no problem. Glad to do it again. Now just so we have this straight, I am going to watch you do this. :D If you need moral support or just someone to wipe the brown stuff off of your legs when you get back to earth I am there for ya. :D

I'll be absolutely honest with you Mike. If there was brown stuff running down your leg, you'd be on your own. :lol:lol:lol

But thanks for the offer! You're a pal. :thumbs

I'll be absolutely honest with you Mike. If there was brown stuff running down your leg, you'd be on your own. :lol:lol:lol

But thanks for the offer! You're a pal. :thumbs

It's tough being a plumber. :smilelol :laugh: :bump: