NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Gauging Interest...

Guest UVETTYA

Guest UVETTYA

Who wants to skydive?

I'm organizing a cruise to Eloy AZ, date TBD. Cost will be so far, $169 per person. If we get 20 to jump, we can save $10 each.

If you're certified, you can jump alone. If not, they will strap an instructor to your back and you'll go tandem. The instructors are Hooters girls for the guys and Chip N Dales for the ladies.

OK, just joking about the Hooters girls and Chip N Dales. :lol

They'll even film your jump for a fee - a photographer will sky dive along side you and your instructor and film you screaming on the the way down. :thumbs But it's kinda pricey.

The following individuals have expressed a desire to participate in the cruise and/or sky diving.

Steve and Marylou

Kameron

Drewstein + 1 friend

Sean (Bigfoot99) (assuming wife will cruise too)

ChadC

Tim and Joni (P51tj) (cruise only)

Steve Mulvey (cruise only)

Jay and Dianne (If I have to talk you into sky diving, I will) :devil

Dean (MOTV8)

Tanya

Joe (Sloryde) + 1 friend

Don and Patty (Patty penciled in)

Steve

Who wants to skydive?

I'm thinking of organizing a cruise to Eloy AZ. Cost will be around $100 per person if we get a big enough group. If you're certified, you can jump alone. If not, they will strap an instructor to your back and you'll go tandem. The instructors are Hooters girls for the guys and Chip N Dales for the ladies.

Heh heh, just joking about the Hooters girls and Chip N Dales. :lol

They'll even film your jump for a fee - a photographer will sky dive along side you and your instructor and film you screaming on the the way down. :thumbs

Who's interested? If I get enough interest, I'll check into pricing.

Gerooooooonnnnniiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmooooooooooo

Should all participants leave the title to his Vette in the glove compartment, "just in case".

Who wants to skydive?

I'm thinking of organizing a cruise to Eloy AZ. Cost will be around $100 per person if we get a big enough group. If you're certified, you can jump alone. If not, they will strap an instructor to your back and you'll go tandem. The instructors are Hooters girls for the guys and Chip N Dales for the ladies.

They'll even film your jump for a fee - a photographer will sky dive along side you and your instructor and film you screaming on the the way down. :thumbs

Gerooooooonnnnniiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmooooooooooo

Should all participants leave the title to his Vette in the glove compartment, "just in case".

We could do a raffle to see who wins the victim's Vette. Proceeds could benefit the Forum. :lol:lol

3,503 lbs of trouble

Our former property manager for my condominium HOA was an avid skydiver. Notice I said "FORMER" property manager.

Guest Steve Mulvey
Who wants to skydive?

Gerooooooonnnnniiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmooooooooooo :banghead

Oh yeah, that's a good idea... here are some training videos for you:

:thumbshttp://www.videovat.com/videos/1086/bizarr...g-accident.aspx

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=32...ident&hl=en

http://www.wewin.com/Skydiving-Accident.aspx Too bad there are no lakes in Phoenix....

This is the most instructional:

http://www.guzer.com/videos/skydiving_accident.php

Why would you do that without the proper ejection seat? Mark? Any thoughts?

Steve-O you are nuts.... :huh

Hummmm I worked at the big national sky diving convention In Quincy, Illinois for a couple of summers,,,, I would like to ride along and watch all of you but no thanks on me jumping out..... I jumped out once for Uncle Sam and that was enough... I do not have to do that again. :bang

I could be a camera man for ya'll...

I can't jump, NASA is using my parachute for the next shuttle landing,

No one else has one big enough for my fatt azz!!!

We'll go for the ride. I have to work up to jumping out of de plane!!!! Steve, work on that Hooter's thing!

Jay

you guys are all chicken.

4153_st1.jpg

Balls. :toetap

Now if I can just get mine out of my wifes purse... :lol

Pencil me in, tentatively and in a totally fence-riding position. I can't tell the future, yet. :rolleyes

Guest UVETTYA

Looks like 7 are interested so far, counting Marylou and me. That's probably enough to get a discount. I'll look into it.

Steve

Guest XLR8TNC5

Put me down for it as well! I have always wanted to Sky dive, I have bungee jumped, ridden in an F16 and done some other fun things, but never jumped from an airplane. Been waiting to have others want to play with me before I went. lol. This sounds perfectamundo and right up my alley! YEAH!

Guest UVETTYA
Put me down for it as well! I have always wanted to Sky dive, I have bungee jumped, ridden in an F16 and done some other fun things, but never jumped from an airplane. Been waiting to have others want to play with me before I went. lol. This sounds perfectamundo and right up my alley! YEAH!

Ok, that's 8! Woo hoo!

Steve

I am in, been wanting to do this for a while now. Let me know the date as a friend wants to jump as well, but needs to know the date. Thanks...Joe

Guest UVETTYA
I am in, been wanting to do this for a while now. Let me know the date as a friend wants to jump as well, but needs to know the date. Thanks...Joe

Allright! That's 10! I knew I could count on you guys. I have a few friends that may be interested too. Let's shoot for 20!

I'll call later in the week and get pricing and then we can plan a date. I would like to wait awhile, maybe until it warms up a bit. I have a friend who did this in the summer and said it was cold even then.

But I'm flexible. Shoot me some ideas...

Steve