NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

X-mas / House Warming Party 12/08/06

Loud Pedal

Thank you, David and Jenna, for a wonderful evening!!

Your new house is beautiful, although a little out of the way!!

Within 5 years you will be local and the 202 will be a parking lot!!

Robert, thanks for the ride my friend!!

I hope they don't hold it against you!!

Phil and Lisa,

Thank you for the ride home! :thumbs

If you can't go blown Vette, that is a sweet ride Lisa!!

Hey, Mark and Tanya didn't have to babysit Kenny!!

One fun night

Ken

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scratch

• Loud Pedal

• Quiktrip

• P51tj

Great work as usual Ken :thumbs

Why do I look at these pics with Dawgs photochop abilities in mind?

Because I take them with his twisted mind in my head??

Yes, I tend to give the enemy ammo!!

You notice my mug is nowhere to be found!!

Ken

You notice my mug is nowhere to be found!!

Ken

That is the first thing I noticed!

Some great looking people and party! Sorry to have missed it! Looks like a great time. :yesnod

M~

Dave and Jenna thanks a ton for the great time. You have a beautiful crib there, hope you have many years of enjoyment in it. :thumbs

Ken great pics as always...nice "ammo". :toetap

And to evryone else, it was great to see you all again...we had a blast!!! :drinkers

Now where are those asprins??? :willy

Because I take them with his twisted mind in my head??

Yes, I tend to give the enemy ammo!!

Ken

Ya think!!! :lol

Dave and Jen, great time and a beautiful crib :thumbs

Guest Sidewinder
HAD A BLAST!!!! Nice little drive to New Mexico :lol . We did good on finding the place until we got within a 2 mile radius and then all hell broke loose :lol . Thanks for the food and drinks Mr. and Mrs. EUDLOSE :flag:drinkers C YA SOON!!!

Thanks Dave and Jenna, as usual it was a great time. You guys are AWESOME. That is one beautiful home, thanks for sharing it with us. :thumbs Seeya, Robert :burnout P.S. Ken no problem man, anytime. Great pics.

We had a great time also.

Very nice of Dave and Jenna to host a party and invite us to it. Hope you did not have to clean to big a mess.

When we were leaving I could not stop thinking about the commercial where the guy is giving a tour of his home and he runs into the guy that was there for the Bud Light. :smilelol It all came to gether when the guy was going to go swimming when we were leaving. He had a rob and everything. He was only missing a Papaya, :smilelol

Ken not a problem on giving you a ride home, it was all good until you missed the street we were supposed to turn on :smilelol , and you told me not to worry that you were paying attention :crazy . Good thing I knew you lived before Lindsey Rd or we could have ended up in Chandler because the conversation was great

Great time all.

Thanks Dave and Jenna for the nice evening. I wasn't drinking, but still had a good time. Your new home is AWESOME :thumbs Congrats! Now all you need is a plane. :D Thanks Dave for the Vette sticker also, it will look great on my floor. :clap

I want to thank Ken for the bright flash dots I was seeing all night and on the drive home. LOL...just kiddin' on the way home part...Doh! Does that camera have like a Terabyte of memory in it or what...it kept taking pics like the Energizer Bunny. :smilelol

P.S. Just like Mark said, I was good going out there until I got within 2 miles of your house. What happened to all the road signs? :crazy The night drive to south Texas was still nice though considering I only live 16 miles away...and what's up with the suprise gate guard? :eek:smilelol

Thank you all for coming. We had an awesome time. There really is nothing better than good food, good drinks and good people. Sorry about missing the gate code detail... doh!

We're sitting here working on polishing off the last remaining non-floating keg lol. 3.5 hours of sleep, zoiks. Only live once I suppose.

I hope we can see you all again for new years eve. Ellsworth won't be fubar'd by then, so it will be easier to get here.

Now where's that cup... lol

Cheers