NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

X-mas / House Warming Party 12/08/06

Loud Pedal

Jenna and I would like to invite you all to break in the new place. We're looking at Dec 8th from 7PM until we run out of food and booze. I'm not sure what we'll be cooking up, but there will be plenty. If you have a beverage of choice, bring it. Otherwise we will have a selection of beer, Jack, and Jose.

I have a lot of people coming so the guest quarters are spoken for, however it is a big place with plenty of room. If anyone wants to crash I am totally cool with that. You're also welcome to bring any RV you may have. There is plenty of squatting room since the area is largely undeveloped. It is out there a bit and I don't want anybody getting deuced.

Tanya, can you please put this on the Calendar? Here are the directions. The map shows it a bit further west than it actually is. Please RSVP here so I can get an estimated head count.

Hope to see you all there,

David and Jenna

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scratch

• Loud Pedal

• Quiktrip

• P51tj

Damn Dave!! :eek:eek

You two are out in the rattlesnake, scorpion, gila monster relocation camp!!

Let me see if I can find a DD before I commit!!

Pencil me in! :thumbs

Ken

Hmmm...let me see :chris

I haven't met you but I want to see that car!! and the collection!! I hope I'll meet you this weekend at either event. So count me and the fiance in please.

James

Katie

OH, wait, thats if the newbie is invited!! :bang

If it's posted publicly here then everyone's invited. There is no class distinction here in ACE. Newbies, old timers it doesn't matter were all Vette lovers. That said, we still get to make fun of the newbies until they earn their stripes. :D

Wow, that's a long way out. Google says 62 miles! :eek

We'll see. We would defintely need an over night babysitter for the kids I think.

If it's posted publicly here then everyone's invited. There is no class distinction here in ACE. Newbies, old timers it doesn't matter were all Vette lovers. That said, we still get to make fun of the newbies until they earn their stripes. :D

:agree

Damn Dave!! :eek:eek

You two are out in the rattlesnake, scorpion, gila monster relocation camp!!

Let me see if I can find a DD before I commit!!

Pencil me in! :thumbs

Ken

:lol

Yeah, it is out here, but the peace and serenity is so worth it to us. Just pack a sleepin' bag, Ken. I'll give you dibs on the office.

The thought has definately crossed my mind. :devil

I'm sure I would get myself in a heap of trouble. That would really suck to be banned from the airstrip before I even get a plane. :lol

Wow, that's a long way out. Google says 62 miles! :eek

We'll see. We would defintely need an over night babysitter for the kids I think.

70 miles one-way for me!! I am used to distance driving....my folks like way out in Gold Canyon :bang .

Sound like fun, pencil us in. I need to save up some gas money... :D

Maybe Michael can fly us and Eddie over........

Andrew

Andrew

Tentavely got new plans now. Sorry man, ball comes before all but fiance, and sometimes thats pushing it :bang I'll let you know as soon as I know. I'd be traveling to Palm Springs for a softball tourney that weekend, but its not definite yet. Thanks.

James

Andrew

That would be totally cool. :P

Guest Sidewinder

Andrew

That would be totally cool. :P

WURD

• 2 weeks later...

Dang, would like to attend, but am getting back from vacation that day. Plus my brother is just east of you off Ganzel and Chandler Heights.

Have fun!

Dan

Crud-sorry to say, but AnM will have to bow out. Finally turned the page on the calendar and found it's a Friday. With Andrew clocking in at 6 am Sat, there is no way we can make it. :banghead Looking forward to a Saturday party date-hint hint!

M~