ACE Luncheon Saturday June 6, 2015 in Prescott

coconut girl

I am heading out to NC this week for a job interview and need to get ready for it this weekend. Will not be able to make it this cruise.

If you guys see any Gens out there, give them the ACE salute for me! :cool

Good luck!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coconut girl

• HarleyPat

• wickedfastvette

• Extender32

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am heading out to NC this week for a job interview and need to get ready for it this weekend. Will not be able to make it this cruise.

Good luck!
stop and see Big Pappa while you're there

Sorry, guys! Marco & I will not be there due to the torrential rains yesterday. We recently put the boat up at Canyon Lake marina in an uncovered slip and just threw the cover on it not prepping for major rain yet. So... must go take care of da boat and get the pools of water off of the cover. Off to the lake we go.... I guess it's not such a bad thing!

Good luck!
stop and see Big Pappa while you're there

Thanks guys! I will look him up. I'm flying into Charlotte.

Thanks Pam for arranging the lunch. The "guess the 5-year old" game was a cool added attraction. :thumbs

It was a nice drive too.

Guest Mikey

We had a great time today! Thanks to Pam for being so hospitable. We really like your hometown.

Thanks Pam, had a great time. Good service at your resturant. Good to see you Mikey! It's been a long time!

Enjoyed your game, Pam.

Thanks Pam for putting this together ! Haven't been able to join the group for a long time so it made it even more special for Susie and I!

SRT8/ vette

Thank you, Pam! Good food, and great seeing everyone again! & It was a great ride as we came up thru Skull Valley!

Awesome time today....even though I was led down a dark alley, and then ditched, I still had a blast!! My friend Deb had never ridden in a Corvette,

she was smiling from ear to ear. She asked me to thank all of you for the fun time. :skull::skull:

p.s. AZmotorhead was happy Precious made it home safely!

JLs Mistress

Thanks Pam had a great time and a great cruise .....

Guest badbobs95

Sorry I couldn't make it Pam! I'll just say some days are better than others. After 7 weeks of physical therapy I end up with sciatica. Oh well! Hope to see ya this fall.

wickedfastvette

Sorry I couldn't make it Pam! I'll just say some days are better than others. After 7 weeks of physical therapy I end up with sciatica. Oh well! Hope to see ya this fall.

We heard the real story Bob! :jim:

Guest badbobs95

Which one? :facepalm: I make up stories everyday. If you want to know the answer to something, just ask. If I don't know, I'll make something up that sounds intelligent. :crayon:

A short video during our Lunch ride to Prescott! Had a great time!

Which one? :facepalm: I make up stories everyday. If you want to know the answer to something, just ask. If I don't know, I'll make something up that sounds intelligent. :crayon:

Not the story you made up, the one I made up! :bannana4:

Great meeting Stacey and Deb at the lunch ride! Sorry you were mislead...next time follow me!

GOPR0011_zpsycpmpsbe.jpg

Awesome job Pat :thumbs

You could probably make a living doing the video thing, just a thought! :lol

JLs Mistress

A short video during our Lunch ride to Prescott! Had a great time!

Great Video Pat and I loved the sound track...