ACE Luncheon Saturday June 6, 2015 in Prescott

coconut girl

So is anyone on the west side still planning on meeting at Burger King? I know where it is! :-)

Joyce and I are going that way next Saturday June 6th.

We probably will come back on the boring I-17, but we don't want to go up that way too.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coconut girl

• HarleyPat

• wickedfastvette

• Extender32

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest badbobs95

So is anyone on the west side still planning on meeting at Burger King? I know where it is! :-)

Joyce and I are going that way next Saturday June 6th.

We probably will come back on the boring I-17, but we don't want to go up that way too.

I think few people here can get it up! :boobies:

Im in for a west side meet up, its not that I dont want to go to Corvettes and Caffiene its just Im 11 miles from lake Pleasant so a lot of back tracking if I go to Scottsdale.

So shall we keep it at the Burger King at 10am ? You know, the one I went to by mistake last week! ?

So shall we keep it at the Burger King at 10am ? You know, the one I went to by mistake last week! ?

Yeah, since you already know where it is. We need to leave there by 10, so be early enough to make any needed potty trip or drink purchase.

Extender32

Me and Julie will meet you at BK as we don't want to head up the 17 either.

JLs Mistress

BK 0n 67th and Happy Valley - Right

Burger King in Wickenburg is the meeting point Karl

Have another appointment Saturday morning. I should be leaving Goodyear by 9:30. Hope to make it to The BK Meet Point by 10:00 AM. If you leave I'll will catch up with the group along the way.

SLAMMER

&

CHAMELEON TOO!

The Burger King is on Highway 60 in Wickenburg, just past the Shell station (a good place to top off). It's on the right side and before you get to the turnabout that leads to 93.

Extender32

Have another appointment Saturday morning. I should be leaving Goodyear by 9:30. Hope to make it to The BK Meet Point by 10:00 AM. If you leave I'll will catch up with the group along the way.

SLAMMER

&

CHAMELEON TOO!

You're too slow to catch up.

SLAMMER

&

CHAMELEON TOO!

The last time, the whole group waited for him to get the rest of the way up the hill. Seems he was too fast too early. :cop::eddie2::busted:

BK 0n 67th and Happy Valley - Right

Burger King in Wickenburg is the meeting point Karl
Remind Karl which car to take!

SLAMMER

&

CHAMELEON TOO!

The last time, the whole group waited for him to get the rest of the way up the hill. Seems he was too fast too early. :cop::eddie2::busted:

The PO PO just wanted to look at my license plate frame a bit closer.

SLAMMER

Extender32

SLAMMER

&

CHAMELEON TOO!

The PO PO just wanted to look at my license plate frame a bit closer.

SLAMMER

They call him........Speedy!

Note to self:

Charger for Friday Night Club Meet

Corvette for Saturday Cruise to Prescott

coconut girl

I have been in Seattle on Company business since 5/31/15.

I just added:

Ron and Eva

Jonnyi

and CAZPURR +1 as a maybe

Any one else I missed?

Looks like we are up to 40 going and 6 maybes.

There seemed to be some confusion on what Burger King but looks settled.

Thanks to John (JL Mistress) for clearing that up and of course Pat(HarleyPat) for checking out the route ahead of time!

All the info is on the first post on page 1.

And dont' forget to bring a photo of yourself at age 5 or less. We will have a contest to see who can match the most photos to the correct name & win a prize.

Also adding a prize for the car that travels the farthest to get to Prescott. So check your mileage!

wickedfastvette

Please add me to the list of folks that are going. Thanks!

Lew Shaw

You have been added. :)

I have been in Seattle on Company business since 5/31/15.

I just added:

Ron and Eva

Jonnyi

and CAZPURR +1 as a maybe

Any one else I missed?

Looks like we are up to 40 going and 6 maybes.

There seemed to be some confusion on what Burger King but looks settled.

Thanks to John (JL Mistress) for clearing that up and of course Pat(HarleyPat) for checking out the route ahead of time!

All the info is on the first post on page 1.

And dont' forget to bring a photo of yourself at age 5 or less. We will have a contest to see who can match the most photos to the correct name & win a prize.

Also adding a prize for the car that travels the farthest to get to Prescott. So check your mileage!

That'd go to Dawg, since I hear he tends to head to Duncan first.

ThatDudeWood

I have to cancel as well. I have no one to run my teams soccer practice in the morning.

I am heading out to NC this week for a job interview and need to get ready for it this weekend. Will not be able to make it this cruise.

If you guys see any Gens out there, give them the ACE salute for me! :cool

Have to work early but will try to meet up at Mickey D's at I-17. This would be my first ACE event and the cool Prescott weather would be a great cherry popper. Also I think I'm the only C3 in the group? Put me down as maybe