Dawg, Jim has yours and the gang's.

Andrew, John has yours.

planning to meet Jim.. Thanks for footing this Larry :thumbs

Andrew, John has yours.

planning to meet Jim.. Thanks for footing this Larry :thumbs
I slept with teh Dawg's awards last night......naked

Did you use protection?

Yes, I will, I'll be dressed like this when Jim is here...

captaincondom.png

Did you use protection?

Nope. Just doesn't feel as good :lol

Well for Dawg's sake I just hope the two awards are not stuck together! :facepalm:

Did you use protection?

Nope. Just doesn't feel as good :lol

Well for Dawg's sake I just hope the two awards are not stuck together! :facepalm:

.......uh-oh :leaving

Andrew, John has yours.

Larry, I'm assuming you still have mine correct?

Thanks

Yep

Thanks Larry - see you on the 19th...

In case people are looking for something to do on Saturday the 18th...

post-2679-0-43199900-1413253944_thumb.jp

Remember you winners who have not picked up your awards yet, I'll be at the Vette Fest show in Peoria this Sunday. If you don't want to be in the show you can still come by and get your award and see the ACEholes that are in the show.

Alright, just got back with the awards and checked them out. That's the good news; the bad news is that the trophy company they used forgot to send the awards for all the C6 Wide Body categories. Dennis has talked to them and they will be coming shortly. We will get them down ASAP. So at this time I have all the awards with the exception of Cherye's (she get hers from Dennis directly), Mike's, Chad's and Donna's. When I have those I'll post up. Other than that, all the awards I received this morning are correct. Below I am posting my award and the "Non-Club" award ACE got. All the awards are the same size and made of glass. That is why Dennis did not want to mail them out. Of course it was raining when I met him this morning to get these!

9-27-141stPlaceCustomC4sPrescottCarShow_2014ACEParticipationAwardfromPrescottCar

Great News. Just heard from Dennis. He has the C6 Wide Body awards and will be attending Vette Fest this Sunday. So Donna, Chad, and Mike, you can come and get them from me this Sunday at Vette Fest in Peoria (there is a thread here about the show) or meet me at one of the other options listed in this thread. See you soon.

Larry,

When you get the C6 Wide body awards, can you PM me. I am going to be in and out of town quite a bit in the next month and want to make sure not to miss your post. I will be picking up Chad's also.

Larry,

When you get the C6 Wide body awards, can you PM me. I am going to be in and out of town quite a bit in the next month and want to make sure not to miss your post. I will be picking up Chad's also.

As you asked I just sent you a PM. However, look at the post just before your post above.

I am going to attempt to pick them up at the show next weekend on the East side. Thanks

OK you winners who have not picked up their awards, remember, I will be at the Thorobred Thunder show tomorrow.

Hi Larry,

Will you be there through the awards? I can probably make it down there by 12:45 to 1. will that work?

Hi Larry,

Will you be there through the awards? I can probably make it down there by 12:45 to 1. will that work?

Yes, I'll be there until the awards for that show have been given out so I can cheer on Mark!!

I'm happy to report that all awards from the Prescott car show have now been delivered to the winners, thank God!!