NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Prescott Car Show Awards Pick Up

C4orce2

OK ACEholes, it looks like it will be impossible for us to pick one time and location for all of us to get our awards from the Prescott show. So here is what I'm going to do, like it or not:

1. This Saturday I will be at the car show at K-Mart/Mixteca, 6731 W. Bell Rd., from 4-7. If that is convenient, come and get yours;

2. On Sunday the 19th I will be at the Vette Fest car show on west Bell Rd. all during the show. I have a separate thread about that show. If that works for you, come see me and get your award;

3. On Saturday the 25th I well be at the Thorobred Thunder car show in Chandler all during the show. There is a separate thread about this show as well. Come and get yours if that works; and,

4. If after those three attempts, I still have unclaimed awards, I will be at the C&C on 11/1/14 with what is left over. That will be the last chance to get them from me. If I still have unclaimed awards by late that Saturday morning, I may just leave them at Corvette Performance for you to get whenever you want them. However, Bruce may sell them or give them away if they don't disappear quickly.

If this does not work for any of you, complain to Dawg!!

That's the way to handle this Larry. Let everyone know where YOU are going to be and they will come to you.

wickedfastvette

:smilelol:smilelol:thumbs Way to go Larry! I tried doing it and kept getting conflicting responses from Prescott Vette Sette so I gave up.

:smilelol:smilelol:thumbs Way to go Larry! I tried doing it and kept getting conflicting responses from Prescott Vette Sette so I gave up.

Cherye, Dennis is expecting your call to get your award directly to you. Good luck!

OK ACEholes, it looks like it will be impossible for us to pick one time and location for all of us to get our awards from the Prescott show. So here is what I'm going to do, like it or not:

1. This Saturday I will be at the car show at K-Mart/Mixteca, 6731 W. Bell Rd., from 4-7. If that is convenient, come and get yours;

2. On Sunday the 19th I will be at the Vette Fest car show on west Bell Rd. all during the show. I have a separate thread about that show. If that works for you, come see me and get your award;

3. On Saturday the 25th I well be at the Thorobred Thunder car show in Chandler all during the show. There is a separate thread about this show as well. Come and get yours if that works; and,

4. If after those three attempts, I still have unclaimed awards, I will be at the C&C on 11/1/14 with what is left over. That will be the last chance to get them from me. If I still have unclaimed awards by late that Saturday morning, I may just leave them at Corvette Performance for you to get whenever you want them. However, Bruce may sell them or give them away if they don't disappear quickly.

If this does not work for any of you, complain to Dawg!!

Thanks Larry...

I'll see you at option 2...

Thanks

Dan

After I get the awards this morning I will post a pic of mine and the participation award both on the Awards thread so you winners can see what they look like. Unless I hear to the contrary I will give the participation award to Dawg. He and Mrs. Dawg got up the earliest that Saturday morning to get to the show!

PS: Dawg, do you want me to give both awards to Jim for him to throw out his window as he passes thru Gila Bendover, or are you coming to Phx in the next few weeks? Let me know.

I will try to get to the East Valley pick up point on the 25th. I have gun range time on that day for a CCW course but should be able to make it.

Alright, just got back with the awards and checked them out. That's the good news; the bad news is that the trophy company they used forgot to send the awards for all the C6 Wide Body categories. Dennis has talked to them and they will be coming shortly. We will get them down ASAP. So at this time I have all the awards with the exception of Cherye's (she get hers from Dennis directly), Mike's, Chad's and Donna's. When I have those I'll post up. Other than that, all the awards I received this morning are correct. Below I am posting my award and the "Non-Club" award ACE got. All the awards are the same size and made of glass. That is why Dennis did not want to mail them out. Of course it was raining when I met him this morning to get these!

9-27-141stPlaceCustomC4sPrescottCarShow_2014ACEParticipationAwardfromPrescottCar

Thanks again Larry...

No problem, hopefully everyone will be able to pick up their awards without any difficulty.

If Jim's offer still stands that will work for me, thanks for fetching them Larry :lol:thumbs

If Jim's offer still stands that will work for me, thanks for fetching them Larry :lol:thumbs

Great, I'll let you know if Jim shows up and gets both your award and the "gang's" award.

Larry, I'll try and get out and look for you on Saturday night after two other car shows.

The usual favor fee for the delivery. Make sure Jammye starts doing those special breathing exercises so she's ready when I get there :lol

The usual favor fee for the delivery. Make sure Jammye starts doing those special breathing exercises so she's ready when I get there :lol

Jim, its none of my business, but I don't understand. Why would you want to go swimming with Jammye or challenge her to a foot race? :facepalm:

Larry,

I got your email. Thank you for handling the Trophies for us. I will be at the Vette Fest next Saturday. I'll see you then.

Thanks again!

Jimmy

Larry,

I got your email. Thank you for handling the Trophies for us. I will be at the Vette Fest next Saturday. I'll see you then.

Thanks again!

Jimmy

Jimmy, Vette Fest is on 10/19, a Sunday, not Saturday. If you come on that Saturday you will not find much of a show. See you that Sunday.

Jim, its none of my business, but I don't understand. Why would you want to go swimming with Jammye or challenge her to a foot race? :facepalm:

It's breathing control, so Jammye can hold her breath in case Jim farts ....

Larry,

Thanks again!

Jimmy

Jimmy, Vette Fest is on 10/19, a Sunday, not Saturday. If you come on that Saturday you will not find much of a show. See you that Sunday.

Thanks Larry. I don't know what I was thinking. See you next Sunday.

Remember guys, I'll be at the 67th Ave and Bell show this afternoon from 4-7. See some of you there.

Dawg, Jim has yours and the gang's.

Andrew, John has yours.

Larry, I'm assuming you still have mine correct?

Thanks

Dawg, Jim has yours and the gang's.

Andrew, John has yours.

Larry, I'm assuming you still have mine correct?

Thanks

Yep