NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Screamers Restaurant In Wickenburg

Dianne

Guest XLR8TNC5
Sorry, we will not be meeting you all. Prescott is having their octoberfest on the 21st and we are going to be doing that. BEER!!

UH OH!!!! I totally spaced out that we had plans to go to this with a few friends.... hmmm? No one has said anything, I wonder if they forgot too!!!! Well, if they say something, we will have to go with them, but now Mark is talking about shooting or something and if we do that then we will miss Screamers. Darn it, I was looking forward to trying out the place.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dianne

• Eddie44

• coconut girl

• Kameron

Guest UVETTYA

Well, lift one for me. It's my birthday and I'll be celebrating at work. :bs

Like I'm actually going to do anything that day.... :huh

Well, let me see here....

Dad went on the Mystery Cruise, now Mom is coming to town that weekend...

Mom is the exact OPPOSITE of my Dad, for those who met the Major then. I'm thinkin' she might have a blast meetin' & yakkin' with everyone. She knows absolutly NOTHING about Corvettes except they look great. I know she'd enjoy looking at all you guys and gals glam machines.

hijack.gifWho is that F22Trainer guy????? :D

How have you been Micheal. We haven't seen you around in a while.

Tell mom that everyone who has to work on Saturdays said "Hi"......

disimulo.gif Back to our regularly scheduled program....

Andrew

Doesn't look like I will make it...I HAVE TO WORK THE AIRSHOW (for the school)

but I bet I see some of you there!!!!!!

After we leave Screamers we are going to cruise to the Cardinals Stadium to see the Kool Classic Car Show if you would like to join us. :D

See you Saturday morning.

Dianne

After we leave Screamers we are going to cruise to the Cardinals Stadium to see the Kool Classic Car Show if you would like to join us. :D

See you Saturday morning.

Dianne

Room for one more 'vette? :D Looks like the stars have aligned just so....this Saturday I have the 'vette in the driving-rotation and its clean, this is on my side of town, my 12 year old son wants to go, and he has no football or whatever. And its Steve's Birthday, and he's at work! :devil

:lol J/K Steve, I know you'll have a great birthday.....evening! :cheers

Looking forward to seeing the rest of you at Wendys, and we can cruise back with ya Dianne, the stadium is just down the road from here! :thumbs

Guest UVETTYA
Room for one more 'vette? :D Looks like the stars have aligned just so....this Saturday I have the 'vette in the driving-rotation and its clean, this is on my side of town, my 12 year old son wants to go, and he has no football or whatever. And its Steve's Birthday, and he's at work! :devil

That's ok. I ain't doin chit at work Tomorrow. :toetap

That's ok. I ain't doin chit at work Tomorrow. :toetap

:thumbs AN EARLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE.

Jay and Dianne

I am sorry, but I will not be able to join you all tomorrow. My Mom is coming to visit. I was really looking forward to meeting you folks. Maybe next time.

I am sorry, but I will not be able to join you all tomorrow. My Mom is coming to visit. I was really looking forward to meeting you folks. Maybe next time.

No, yeah? I wanted to 'talk story' about the Islands. But hey, ass your 'Ohana brah. :thumbs

Catch you next time, yeah? :D

See the rest o' you mofo's at Wendy's!

Pau Hana! :bang Gotta be some pakalolo 'round here somewhere.... :D

Hey, bring her along! We're not that far from your house. Stop by for lunch :yesnod

:thumbs Sweet cruise, great turn-out! Even Birthday-Boy Steve played hooky! :clap Really gave my son and I a thrill as we're doin' 100+ and Steve blows by at 130+, sounded so sweeet, can't wait to get my headers on! :devil Nice meeting & bs-ing with all of you, and man, what SWEET cars one and all. Did I say that right? Anyway, I suck at pictures, feel free to curse my ancestors. Flame suit on. :lol

Guest UVETTYA

Yes, thanks Jay and Dianne. I had a blast. Good turnout too! I didn't take many pix but I'll post them soon.

Thanks for yours Dean. They're great!

Steve

Looks like you all had a great time! Glad Steve got to go along as well-good birthday gift from the old boss, huh? Marylou will be sorry she missed it. Nice pics from Steve and Dean-

How was lunch?

M~

We had a great time. Thanks to everyone for coming out and enjoying the day with us! We'll get our pictures posted....I hope. Eddie I may be emailing/calling you.

Great pictures boys and girls. Thanks for sharing. Wish I could have made this one, but had granddaughters t-ball game. Some time you just got to do the grandparent deal. :D