NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Screamers Restaurant In Wickenburg

Dianne

Saturday, October 21st we are taking our son and his wife on their first Corvette run. :D Come along with us to Wickenburg. We can meet everyone at Wendy's at Deer Valley Road and I-17 (just 3 blocks east of I-17). They have a big parking lot towards the back. We'll meet at 9:45 and head out about 10:00 a.m. and proceed north on I-17 to the Carefree Highway then west to SR 60, north through Wickenburg until we reach Screamers Drive-In. Get some lunch and ??? if anyone has any more suggestions for after lunch, we are up for them. Since our other son will be driving a Camaro, we welcome all cars!!!!!! Hope to see you then.

Dianne

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dianne

• Eddie44

• coconut girl

• Kameron

Saturday, October 21st we are taking our son and his wife on their first Corvette run. :D Come along with us to Wickenburg. We can meet everyone at Wendy's at Deer Valley Road and I-17 (just 3 blocks east of I-17). They have a big parking lot towards the back. We'll meet at 9:45 and head out about 10:00 a.m. and proceed north on I-17 to the Carefree Highway then west to SR 60, north through Wickenburg until we reach Screamers Drive-In. Get some lunch and ??? if anyone has any more suggestions for after lunch, we are up for them. Since our other son will be driving a Camaro, we welcome all cars!!!!!! Hope to see you then.

Dianne

ME :howdy

I'm definitely putting this one on the calendar. Does Dave really thing he can keep up in a Camaro? JK

I'm definitely putting this one on the calendar. Does Dave really thing he can keep up in a Camaro? JK

David is riding with Jay, my daughter-in-law with me and our other son has a Z28. He has gone on runs with us before and done pretty good. David will enjoy seeing you...tell Mike to go.

October is getting to be a very busy month. Going to do our best to arrange sitters...boy this is getting tough. :chris

David is riding with Jay, my daughter-in-law with me and our other son has a Z28. He has gone on runs with us before and done pretty good. David will enjoy seeing you...tell Mike to go.

Mike's living/working in Santa Fe, NM right now. He's clerking for the 10 Circuit Court of Appeals. Next year he'll be working for Osborn, Maledon (sp?).

Now back to our regularly scheduled program! :D

coconut girl

I will also try and join you. I live in Skull Valley and the drive from Wickenberg to the top of Yarnell is pretty cool. Two winding lanes going up, no traffic.

coconut girl
Are you meeting us at Screamers or did you want to PM us your cell number and meet you somewhere?

We will probably meet you at Deer Valley & 17. If not, I will let you know before 10/21/06.

I will also try and join you. I live in Skull Valley and the drive from Wickenberg to the top of Yarnell is pretty cool. Two winding lanes going up, no traffic.

Maybe we will see you along the way since we are coming from Chino Valley. Can't wait to hit the curvy roads. :)

coconut girl

Maybe we will see you along the way since we are coming from Chino Valley. Can't wait to hit the curvy roads. :)

Which way are you going to go? Down I-17, 89, or out Iron Springs Road?

Only know this route: North on I-17 to the Carefree Highway then west to SR 60, north through Wickenburg until we reach Screamers Drive-In.

If you have a better route, let us know.

Only know this route: North on I-17 to the Carefree Highway then west to SR 60, north through Wickenburg until we reach Screamers Drive-In.

There's another route, but it's definitely not better.

Guest XLR8TNC5

I put this on the calendar. Mark and I may or may not join you guys. If we do, we will meet you there.

Lata all,

Tanya

coconut girl

Sorry, did not mean to confuse anyone. I was really asking Kameron how he was going to get from Chino Valley to the meeting spot at Deer Valley & I17. We both live up in the Prescott area and will be driving down to meet everyone.

coconut girl
Iron Springs Road

Kameron-

Cool us too. It is an excellent drive. Maybe we can meet you at the Kirkland Junction.

Well, let me see here....

Dad went on the Mystery Cruise, now Mom is coming to town that weekend...

Mom is the exact OPPOSITE of my Dad, for those who met the Major then. I'm thinkin' she might have a blast meetin' & yakkin' with everyone. She knows absolutly NOTHING about Corvettes except they look great. I know she'd enjoy looking at all you guys and gals glam machines.

Sorry, we will not be meeting you all. Prescott is having their octoberfest on the 21st and we are going to be doing that. BEER!!

Well, let me see here....

Dad went on the Mystery Cruise, now Mom is coming to town that weekend...

Mom is the exact OPPOSITE of my Dad, for those who met the Major then. I'm thinkin' she might have a blast meetin' & yakkin' with everyone. She knows absolutly NOTHING about Corvettes except they look great. I know she'd enjoy looking at all you guys and gals glam machines.

hijack.gifWho is that F22Trainer guy????? :D

How have you been Micheal. We haven't seen you around in a while.

Tell mom that everyone who has to work on Saturdays said "Hi"......

disimulo.gif Back to our regularly scheduled program....

Andrew

It went from penciled to ink this weekend so Kim and I will see you all Saturday! :thumbs