NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Corvettes & Caffeine Saturday May 3rd

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

Bob, save me a donut.

I didn't get this belly by saving anyone doughnuts! But I will for you this time. :eat: :highfive:

Guest badbobs95

I guess i will be there without my Corvette. :facepalm:

Is that allowed? If so, count me in! :spinin:

If you don't bring your Corvette, you have to park in the back corral with the orange vettes!

orangepeal

Was there this morning...there were sure a lot of yellow cars up front..

post-2607-0-07865400-1399137594_thumb.jp

I got up at 5 and thought about it for a minute. Decided that getting dressed was too much effort. Maybe this afternoon will be different after a nap. Oh crap, I'll bet Bob finished off the doughnuts. Maybe next month.

I got up at 5 and thought about it for a minute. Decided that getting dressed was too much effort. Maybe this afternoon will be different after a nap. Oh crap, I'll bet Bob finished off the doughnuts. Maybe next month.

So as I read this you are still walking around in your PJ's. Do we need to send the nurse over to get you dressed???? :lol

Did anybody see Larry yesterday?

I was at a car show at the Wildlife World Zoo. Over 300 cars, didn't win anything. In the C3/C4 class with 6 other cars and no awards other than first. A great stock C3 won. See you guys on the 10th.

PS: the C3 that won at the show may be going with us up to the show in Cottonwood on 5/17/14.

We missed you, we went to 3 car shows yesterday.

Did anybody see Larry yesterday?

I was at a car show at the Wildlife World Zoo. Over 300 cars, didn't win anything. In the C3/C4 class with 6 other cars and no awards other than first. A great stock C3 won. See you guys on the 10th.

PS: the C3 that won at the show may be going with us up to the show in Cottonwood on 5/17/14.

So as I read this you are still walking around in your PJ's. Do we need to send the nurse over to get you dressed???? :lol

No PJ's. I sleep naked. TW's when vertical and I have a live-in nurse.