NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Corvettes & Caffeine Saturday May 3rd

Guest badbobs95

Ok Bob. I'm in...will leave San tan valley about 6:45...with no traffic be in Scottsdale about 7:00....just kidding...will be there in the morning tho...

post-2607-0-84648400-1398698356_thumb.jp

Guest badbobs95

Ok Bob. I'm in...will leave San tan valley about 6:45...with no traffic be in Scottsdale about 7:00....just kidding...will be there in the morning tho...

Great! I'll be at the entrance telling everyone where to park. There will be lots of ACE holes there as there is every week. Should have 150 plus again this Saturday. :crayon:

If I can get my baby cleaned up after the drive in the rain/snow Sat, I may grace your presence for a while.

I already cleaned mine.....I will be there early!

If I can get my baby cleaned up after the drive in the rain/snow Sat, I may grace your presence for a while.

Hey, maybe I will just have to show up without you know who!! :bannana4::spinin::crayon::spinin:

Only if she can figure out how to get it out of the garage without stalling it. :bannana4::Hey::spinin:

Hey, maybe I will just have to show up without you know who!! :bannana4::spinin::crayon::spinin:

Only if she can figure out how to get it out of the garage without stalling it. :bannana4::Hey::spinin:
Ur gonna get in trouble Greg. Then your really not gonna go.

joe@cpr.com

I will be there in a very special project car that will make you all say wow!!! You all will be one of the first to see the new carbon aero package available for C7's and see our 900+hp project C7 :)

Of course you did Ray...you clean your car once an hour! So I've heard! JK

Oh yeah, I'll be there too!

I might even have Bob's carbon roof done by then! :facepalm:

Of course you did Ray...you clean your car once an hour! So I've heard! JK Oh yeah, I'll be there too! I might even have Bob's carbon roof done by then! :facepalm:
Hope to see you there, it's nice to find someone that will stretch their legs. Bruce ordered some Ranch Dressing on your bagel for Saturday!!!

hd-wingnut

I'm 50/50 at the moment. Depends on if I wake up in time. . .

Really? :wtf:

hd-wingnut

Of course you did Ray...you clean your car once an hour! So I've heard! JK Oh yeah, I'll be there too! I might even have Bob's carbon roof done by then! :facepalm:
Hope to see you there, it's nice to find someone that will stretch their legs. Bruce ordered some Ranch Dressing on your bagel for Saturday!!!

I shouldn't have any trouble making it. Look forward to chatting. Yes, I do enjoy to DRIVE my car!

Don't see much reason to own it if I don't. Mine's not a show queen like that Larry guy, or Bob guy! :LolLol:

Extender32

I shouldn't have any trouble making it. Look forward to chatting. Yes, I do enjoy to DRIVE my car!

Don't see much reason to own it if I don't. Mine's not a show queen like that Larry guy, or Bob guy! :LolLol:

If it's not a show car like Larry or Bob's, then why do you wear a Bra when you drive it? :bannana4:

Guest badbobs95

If it's not a show car like Larry or Bob's, then why do you wear a Bra when you drive it? :bannana4:

I'll have you know I drive my car everyday and how did that get out about Adam wearing a bra when he drives? I thought that was a well kept secret! :boobies: He's generally a very private person.

Extender32

I'll have you know I drive my car everyday and how did that get out about Adam wearing a bra when he drives? I thought that was a well kept secret! :boobies: He's generally a very private person.

Adam once told me in confidence that he likes to step outside the box every now and then.

hd-wingnut

If it's not a show car like Larry or Bob's, then why do you wear a Bra when you drive it? :Ignore:

You already know the answer to the question but, I'll solve that mystery for everyone else...

The bra is not to protect the front end of the car, it's to hide the 10,000 rock chips in the paint

that were there when I got the car! :neener_neener:

hd-wingnut

I never said you didn't drive it....I said it's a show queen! Meaning...mine is no where near that immaculate!

Why do you think I've been so particular making your carbon fiber roof? Dork!

And as a matter of fact....I like to "step" outside the box on a regular basis! (Who wants to live in a box?) :crazy

Of course you did Ray...you clean your car once an hour! So I've heard! JK

Oh yeah, I'll be there too!

I might even have Bob's carbon roof done by then! :facepalm:

I never said you didn't drive it....I said it's a show queen! Meaning...mine is no where near that immaculate!

Why do you think I've been so particular making your carbon fiber roof? Dork!

And as a matter of fact....I like to "step" outside the box on a regular basis! (Who wants to live in a box?) :crazy[/quot

Adam records all of his out of the box activities!