NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

**April 26 Lunch Cruise to Prescott Tailgaters SportsBar UPDATE****

Extender32

It was windy as hell up here last night, but so far this morning the rain has been a constant light drizzle. If anybody else doesn't have plans today....come join us and show your car that it WON'T melt if it gets wet! There's still more room at the restaurant in the reserved section!

Sorry Deb and I will miss this one, a Med emergence, we will be at Mayo today it looks like.

Sorry Deb and I will miss this one, a Med emergence, we will be at Mayo today it looks like.

You take care of that girl, that's what's important

We had a great little drive with 9 vettes today. We saw a little raain, wind and a light snow shower as we neared Prescott. The drive home was fun too as the roads were dry and traffice light. Thanks for coiming guys we (me and Julie) had fun. Bob, did you get enough to eat? I see you didn't lose anymore hair, you didn't grow any but at least you didn't lose anymore of it. :bannana4:

Any pics? Hope you guys had fun. My wrist hasn't improved, making anything notso enjoyable(this coming from someone depending on arms&hands for all things wchair related). Next time I hope.

Guest badbobs95

I had plenty to eat and my hair got a little curly when the curves got slippery but what a blast it was! Adam has a video coming soon.

This was a blast. The road was a bit slippery but the scenary was gorgeous. . .

It was great seeing everyone, especially Wolph27 who I haven't seen much, and Blk n Blu's companion. . . I also discovered that Ray is quite the smart-ass (always room for another one of those around here).

I had Mrs. y2krtf (Julie) in the car for the ride up, she took a lot of pics, hope to see those up here shortly. We missed getting a pic of the "ICE POSSIBLE" warning that came up on the Vette's DIC. First time I've see that!

This was a blast. The road was a bit slippery but the scenary was gorgeous. . .

It was great seeing everyone, especially Wolph27 who I haven't seen much, and Blk n Blu's companion. . . I also discovered that Ray is quite the smart-ass (always room for another one of those around here).

I had Mrs. y2krtf (Julie) in the car for the ride up, she took a lot of pics, hope to see those up here shortly. We missed getting a pic of the "ICE POSSIBLE" warning that came up on the Vette's DIC. First time I've see that!

Who you calling a DiC? :laughing gut bustin:

wickedfastvette

Fun get together! And you're right Donna, Ray is a bit of a smart ass so fits right in with the rest of us!

Thanks, I felt very comfortable around all of us. Donna is very witty herself!

Fun get together! And you're right Donna, Ray is a bit of a smart ass so fits right in with the rest of us!

SRT8/ vette

Thanks for sharing!!!!!!! My son, Ken & d-i-l, Shauna had a blast as well....I was even nice and let him drive my toy back home!

Great pictures, was it really 35 Degrees?

Yes. At one point it showed 34 degrees.

Gary, thanks for posting pics!!!

Wish I could have gone!

Didn’t realize that a pic of our puppy dog got in there lol

Wish I could have gone!

Didn’t realize that a pic of our puppy dog got in there lol

Puppies are always welcome.

Looked like an awesome ride...saw no rubber marks on the pavement in any of those pics.. Looked like an awesome ride...saw no rubber marks on the pavement in any of those pics..

post-2607-0-79089800-1398662282_thumb.jp

Thanks Greg for putting this together, had a great time. Thanks Gary for posting the pics.

Looked like an awesome ride...saw no rubber marks on the pavement in any of those pics.. Looked like an awesome ride...saw no rubber marks on the pavement in any of those pics..

I'm sure I left some on 74 when I was doing a 2nd gear pass at 60 MPH going around Adam (Hd-Wingnut) and the ass end tried to swap ends.