NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

**April 26 Lunch Cruise to Prescott Tailgaters SportsBar UPDATE****

Extender32

I have changed the lunch location to Tailgaters now. Adam (Hd-Wingnut) spoke with management and they can handle us and will also reserve approx 20 parking spaces for us. The route will be over to Wickenberg and up through Yarnell Hill as originally planned. Adam has scoped out a route that will allow us to bypass the sqare so we can avoid the bike race. We can meet up at the McDonalds on the CareFree Highway and I-17 at 0900 depart at 0930, cruise over to Wickenberg and then Thru Congress and Yarnell Hill to arrive at Tailgaters @ noon. (The McDonalds is located about 1/4 mile east of I-17 on Carefree HWY and there is a gas station next door for those whom need to fill up prior to departure. Return route would be down the 17. Far westsiders can meet up at the Jack n The Box/Mobile gas station at the intersection of Vulture mine road/Rt 93 at 1015 and join up from there. Adam will be posting a map of Prescott to assist with the navigation of Prescott.

C'mon guys post up! Weather Update! There appears that there may be some rain developing late Sat Morning along with some wind. I am still planning on making the drive and will meet anyone whom wants to tag along at the appointed time and place.

In

Extender

SRT8/Vette

Badbob

Chameleon+1

Harris +1

Blk n Blu+1

Tim (67 Cuda)

Wickedfastvette

HD-Wingnut

Ray

Maybe's

Superone

Porvette

PhatVette

The CMSH

Chad

Directions through Prescott to avoid the Bike event and the Courthouse area, and onto Prescott Valley.

When getting into Prescott from the Yarnell area, continue on White Spar Rd. into town until heading north on Montezuma St.

Approx 1/4 mile north on Montezuma St. turn right (East) onto Carleton St. (First street light you come to on Montezuma St.)

Take Carleton St. approx 1/2 mile east to Mt. Vernon Ave. (also known as Senator Hwy)

Turn left (North) 1/4 mile to Gurley St.

Turn right (East) onto Gurley St, and that will become Highway 69, and get you headed towards Prescott Valley.

Stay on Highway 69 until you get to Glassford Hill Rd in Prescott Valley. (approx 7 miles)

Turn left (North) on Glassford Hill Rd (be in the right hand of the two left turn lanes) and make an IMMEDIATE right turn (East) onto Pav Way.

Tailgater's is 2 block east on the Left hand side. (Northwest corner of the 4 way stop)

Map through Prescott

Map in Prescott Valley

did you actually print out a map, write on it with a sharpie, and then scan it back in?

ok...

um ...

wow. talk about the long way around.

imjustsaying :leaving

Working Saturday morning but I'm a total "maybe". I might just buzz directly up I-17 and have lunch..........maybe, I'll just have to see how the morning progresses

did you actually print out a map, write on it with a sharpie, and then scan it back in?

ok...

um ...

Don't be an ass honey, not everyone possesses your techno-saavy

ok...

um ...

:withstupid

ok...

um ...

Yeah...what he said! Jackass!!

This is me trying to do that kind of stuff! :cfdeadagain

Yes...I did waste almost 10 minutes...to help keep any Prescott newbie's from getting lost...

Or mugged by Hell's Angels on mountain bikes.

You can alter it, to make it look more prettier if you'd like to sweetie! I'm sure you have that ability.

Oh yeah BTW....Are you even going on this? Or just bustin' my balls? You're welcome to show me

an easier way if you'd like to!

Maybe Chad should host a computer tech session cause I have no idea how to do that either.

I meant to bust balls not to be an ass.

start button/all programs/ accessories/ paint

MS paint has been installed on computers since Windows 95.

WTF is MS paint, dose it come in a spray can?

Ooo, Ooo, Ooo, Chad...let me answer this one! I'll feel smarterer....

Charlie...that would be a simple design software program that come standard in your computer's

Windows operating system. It's call Microsoft Paint! No spray can needed...although there actually

is a spray can feature in the program.

How'd I do?

Ooo, Ooo, Ooo, Chad...let me answer this one! I'll feel smarterer....

Charlie...that would be a simple design software program that come standard in your computer's

Windows operating system. It's call Microsoft Paint! No spray can needed...although there actually

is a spray can feature in the program.

How'd I do?

I thinks you just impressed the hell out of Chad with that explaination.

Ha. Just reminded me of this old guy that worked for me a while ago. Monitor screen was dirty. Went to supply locker to get screen cleaner. Sprayed on monitor and noticed it was a pretty blue. Thought it was the scrubbing bubbles. Sprayed whole screen, and let the bubbles do their job. Went to wipe off and just smeared the blue. Problem was he went to the flammable locker and got blue spray paint instead of glass cleaner. Wonder whatever happened to that guy?

My Corvette doesn't melt in the rain. I am still IN. . .

This^^ mine also came with wipers,

I will still be there rain or shine.

Awesome! I'm glad you guys are still going even though the forecast isn't very good! I had asked Greg if he thought we should cancel this, for fear that no one would want to take their car out if the weather was crappy.

We should re-name this the "Rain Run to Prescott!"

Just to let anyone know who hasn't already scoped out the weather up here tomorrow.... The forcasted High temperature on Saturday is only going to be 50° so bring a jacket if you're one of those "I get cold easy" types! The rain forecast drops to 60% after 11am so who knows....

Maybe if it rains hard enough, we won't HAVE to worry about this... :eddie2::mug:

Cherye, if you're driving down to the meeting place at Carefree Highway, would you like to meet up somewhere like Maverick in Dewey, and chase each other down the hill? I'm assuming you'll be taking Fain Rd to Highway 69? Let me know if you want to drive down together! And what time to meet.

A lot of people on the forum have commented on wanting more people to step up to the plate and plan

events so, this would be a great time to pony up and join us for a short road trip up the hill,

in what looks like will have a little added adventure! :burnout

wickedfastvette

Adam I won't be going down the hill, I will just be meeting everyone at Tailgaters, my Mom is still in the hospital and I don't want to go to far.

Guest badbobs95

If it's going to rain, I will trailer my car up to Prescott and maybe take it out if it appears to be clear weather. Sound like someone you know? OK, I'm messin with ya. See yall at MickyD's around 9:00. I don't think I've turned my wipers on since the Kids with Cancer trip. That was fun. Driving in the rain like I was back in Akron. :boobies:

If it's going to rain, I will trailer my car up to Prescott and maybe take it out if it appears to be clear weather. Sound like someone you know? OK, I'm messin with ya. See yall at MickyD's around 9:00. I don't think I've turned my wipers on since the Kids with Cancer trip. That was fun. Driving in the rain like I was back in Akron. :boobies:

Yay Bob! Glad you're not pussin' out! :Hey:

If your car gets too dirty, I know someone who can re-detail it for you! :buffer:

Hopefully everyone who said they're going, still does.

If not, we can just shame them to death on here for eternity! :P

I have changed the lunch location to Tailgaters now. Adam (Hd-Wingnut) spoke with management and they can handle us and will also reserve approx 20 parking spaces for us. The route will be over to Wickenberg and up through Yarnell Hill as originally planned. Adam has scoped out a route that will allow us to bypass the sqare so we can avoid the bike race. We can meet up at the McDonalds on the CareFree Highway and I-17 at 0900 depart at 0930, cruise over to Wickenberg and then Thru Congress and Yarnell Hill to arrive at Tailgaters @ noon. (The McDonalds is located about 1/4 mile east of I-17 on Carefree HWY and there is a gas station next door for those whom need to fill up prior to departure. Return route would be down the 17. Far westsiders can meet up at the Jack n The Box/Mobile gas station at the intersection of Vulture mine road/Rt 93 at 1015 and join up from there. Adam will be posting a map of Prescott to assist with the navigation of Prescott.

C'mon guys post up! Weather Update! There appears that there may be some rain developing late Sat Morning along with some wind. I am still planning on making the drive and will meet anyone whom wants to tag along at the appointed time and place.

In

Extender

SRT8/Vette

Badbob

Chameleon+1

Harris +1

Blk n Blu+1

Tim (67 Cuda)

Wickedfastvette

HD-Wingnut

Ray

Wolph27