NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Burger cruise to Prescott 26 Apr

Extender32

Guest badbobs95

I think we can do this too. Where ever we go, there better be food! When I get hungry, my hair starts to fall out. :at wits end:

I think we can do this too. Where ever we go, there better be food! When I get hungry, my hair starts to fall out. :at wits end:

I promise you there will be grub and plenty of it. Next to the Brown Bag is a Streets of New York, Quisnos, Chipolte a Chinese joint,and a frozen yorgurt shop. Worse case scenario, you can always stop in at the Albertsons and I'm certain you can find all sorts or food there. Besides, you have promised me, PROMISED me that you would go sometime. Time to make good on your promise buddy, I will not accept NO for an answer! :bannana4:

wickedfastvette

We could still do the Brown Bag I think since most of the activity is going to be downtown. We'll just have to figure out a way to bypass the square. There are also a couple of other eat em' up joints next to the Brown Bag too. What's the best way to get around the square when we get to Prescott?

When your first coming into Prescott stay to the right on Sheldon instead of going straight into town (just after the overpass) you will then follow it till it ends make a right then Brown bag will be on your right.

I thought this cruise was up Yarnell from Wickenburg? If so, they won't be anywhere near Sheldon coming into town. . .

Could maybe loop around Copper Basin-Park Avenue then down Grove to Sheldon?

I might go on this cruise if it actually happens.

Route up Yarnell was if we had it at the Dry Gulch, they are closed for lunch on Saturdays.

We could still do the Brown Bag I think since most of the activity is going to be downtown. We'll just have to figure out a way to bypass the square. There are also a couple of other eat em' up joints next to the Brown Bag too. What's the best way to get around the square when we get to Prescott?

When your first coming into Prescott stay to the right on Sheldon instead of going straight into town (just after the overpass) you will then follow it till it ends make a right then Brown bag will be on your right.

I thought this cruise was up Yarnell from Wickenburg? If so, they won't be anywhere near Sheldon coming into town. . .

Route up Yarnell was if we had it at the Dry Gulch, they are closed for lunch on Saturdays.

Okay, I'm out. Zero interest in driving up I-17 to Prescott.

Okay, I'm out. Zero interest in driving up I-17 to Prescott.

Nooooo..... the route is still going to be up Yarnell hill.

wickedfastvette

Sorry Greg thought that was only If you were doing a restaurant on the other side of town

Sorry Greg thought that was only If you were doing a restaurant on the other side of town

It's all good Cheyre, Donna is on board for the trip next next.

we can't make it, appointment at 10:30 on Saturday... dammit!!!

Have fun, be safe, and take pictures.

we can't make it, appointment at 10:30 on Saturday... dammit!!!

Have fun, be safe, and take pictures.

Well that's no excuse.

Kim and I are out. We have been invited to a 3D ultrasound of our upcoming GrandDaughter.