NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Burger cruise to Prescott 26 Apr

Extender32

Since it has been said that I don't give enough advance notice, here it is. Julie and Me are going to Prescott to grab a burg at the Brown Bag. We can meet up at the McDonalds on the CareFree Highway and I-17 at 0900 depart at 0930, cruise over to Wickenberg and then Thru Congress and Yarnell Hill to arrive at the Brown Bag NLT 1130. (The McDonalds is located about 1/4 mile east of I-17 on Carefree HWY and there is a gas station next door for those whom need to fill up prior to departure. Return route would be down the 17. Far westsiders can meet up at the Jack n The Box/Mobile gas station at the intersection of Vulture mine road/Rt 93 at 1015 and join up from there.

C'mon guys post up!

In

Extender

SRT8/Vette

Eddie44

Badbob

Chameleon+1

Harris +1

Blk n Blu

Tim (67 Cuda)

Wickedfastvette

Maybe's

Dawg

Superone

Porvette

PhatVette

I'll let my boss know about this, hopefully we can make it!

Just a heads up guys. That weekend in April is the Whiskey Off-Road Mtn Bike race. There will be an insane amount of traffic and they will also have the downtown area closed to traffic allowing them to host the mtn bike event. Not sure on exact times of closures... but last year it was an all day event and was completely packed with mtn bikes..... COMPLETELY packed....

Likewise, great job Greg! Kim and I are in unless grandparent babysitting duties call.

Bromley's Corvettes

Just a heads up guys. That weekend in April is the Whiskey Off-Road Mtn Bike race. There will be an insane amount of traffic and they will also have the downtown area closed to traffic allowing them to host the mtn bike event. Not sure on exact times of closures... but last year it was an all day event and was completely packed with mtn bikes..... COMPLETELY packed....

Yikes I hate bike freaks they dont believe traffic laws are for them. I have had them just shoot out in front of me and then look at me like I did something wrong lol. I would avoid a bike event at all cost lol.

wickedfastvette

I forgot about that! Greg if you don't mind maybe we could change the location, I have a place on the other side of town I have been wanting to have a lunch at, would be a cool drive up through Wickenburg and Yarnell hill, I don't want to change your plans though let me know what you think. :)

I forgot about that! Greg if you don't mind maybe we could change the location, I have a place on the other side of town I have been wanting to have a lunch at, would be a cool drive up through Wickenburg and Yarnell hill, I don't want to change your plans though let me know what you think. :)

Cheyre,

Go for it then, I don't mind eating at a different establishment and I am always open to suggestions....sometimes.

wickedfastvette

Cheyre,

Go for it then, I don't mind eating at a different establishment and I am always open to suggestions....sometimes.

Ok I will go talk to them tomorrow if I get a chance and get back to you.

Cheyre,

Coolio

Cheyre,

Coolio

I may be missing something but....are the mountain bike people going to be all over White Spar Rd ( which for those of you that don't know, is the road up from the Wickenburg, Yarnell area.)

If so, a different weekend might be a really good idea.!

If so, we could always do the week prior on the 19th? Julie won't be able to make it though.

Looks like Deb and I will try to make this one she should be able to get out a little by then.

wickedfastvette

If so, we could always do the week prior on the 19th? Julie won't be able to make it though.

The place I'm talking about is no where near the bike race, no reason to change the date.

wickedfastvette

Adam talk to Greg I'm good with having it at Tailgaters instead if you can talk to the owner and set it up. :) Maybe we can get it all hashed out in the next day or so and give everyone a definite place and time.

Are we talkin' wing's and BBQ? For god sake's make it happen man!

wickedfastvette

Sorry Greg with all the stuff going on at my house, I have been swamped and didn't even take Sunday off, the first alternate place I tried was not open for lunch on Saturday and with downtown being full of bikes Im at a loss as to where to go, we will do Tailgaters another time as Adam will be out of town on the 26th. The only other place I can think of that would have decent parking is ZEKE's which is between Prescott valley and Prescott, they have tons of parking there and usually not to crowded, they also only take cash no credit cards. look it up and let me know

We could still do the Brown Bag I think since most of the activity is going to be downtown. We'll just have to figure out a way to bypass the square. There are also a couple of other eat em' up joints next to the Brown Bag too. What's the best way to get around the square when we get to Prescott?

wickedfastvette

We could still do the Brown Bag I think since most of the activity is going to be downtown. We'll just have to figure out a way to bypass the square. There are also a couple of other eat em' up joints next to the Brown Bag too. What's the best way to get around the square when we get to Prescott?

When your first coming into Prescott stay to the right on Sheldon instead of going straight into town (just after the overpass) you will then follow it till it ends make a right then Brown bag will be on your right.

When your first coming into Prescott stay to the right on Sheldon instead of going straight into town (just after the overpass) you will then follow it till it ends make a right then Brown bag will be on your right.

I thought this cruise was up Yarnell from Wickenburg? If so, they won't be anywhere near Sheldon coming into town. . .

Could maybe loop around Copper Basin-Park Avenue then down Grove to Sheldon?

I might go on this cruise if it actually happens.

I thought this cruise was up Yarnell from Wickenburg? If so, they won't be anywhere near Sheldon coming into town. . .

Could maybe loop around Copper Basin-Park Avenue then down Grove to Sheldon?

I might go on this cruise if it actually happens.

It's gonna happen come hell or hi water. Julie is itching to take her baby on the run and her son and daughter-in-law are tagging along too. There just doesn't seem to be too much excitement from the group right now. I've got no problem with just a few AceHoles tagging along but more would be better.

I'm a maybe Greg, won't know until Saturday. And we can drive around the mess near the courthouse so I don't think that would be a problem.

I'm a maybe Greg, won't know until Saturday. And we can drive around the mess near the courthouse so I don't think that would be a problem.

:coool: