NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Catch A Wave Car Show on 3/22/14

C4orce2

The week of the show I will get a head count from this thread and let Chuck know how many ACEholes are coming. So if anyone else is going, post up.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• C4orce2

• Cu4L8R

• suprone

I have started a list on the first post here. If you are going and not on the list let me know. Thx.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, anyone else want to go that is not on the list? I'm going to report to Chuck Monday evening how many ACEholes are coming, so if you are going but are not on the list, let me know. :ACE:

Just talked to Chuck. With our cars and a few more I've talked to, when added to the preregistered, Chuck expects 25-30 vettes at this show within a show event. See you guys there!!

Guest badbobs95

I'm comin Larry! I need to park close to you so we can argue and call each other names and pick on each other. Vettes look so cool on grass because they sit so low. At least the newer ones do! :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

I'm comin Larry! I need to park close to you so we can argue and call each other names and pick on each other. Vettes look so cool on grass because they sit so low. At least the newer ones do! :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

Sounds like a plan. I'll be there way early (by 6:45) and helping Chuck with the parking. See you when you get there.

i WANNA MAKE FUN OF LARRY ALSO!

WE SHOULD MEET UP SO WE CAN GO IN TOGETHER OR ELSE WILL BE SEPERATED!

If I can wake up in time I will be there fairly early too. If I can get there early enough maybe we can park together since I won't be driving to the west side to meet you guys from the west side to drive to the east side for the show.

Guest badbobs95

they gave us free donuts last year!

Posted ImageSGirl2.JPG

That's because they assumed you were homeless! Where are we going to meet? Bosa is Southern and McClintock I think and we are going to the west side of Mill and Baseline! It looks like there's a small plaza on the southeast side of Mill and Baseline, say 7:00?

Think I'm gonna stay home. I like donuts....... Posted ImagePosted Image

Does this mean you are not coming to the show or just not meeting the others at 7am?

I will be at the show bright and early. Just having some fun. I LOVE DONUTS.....I will see about the meeting others though. See if I can get up that early,

Hey Bob, is that a departing time or meet at 7 to leave a bit later? Meeting at bosa donuts? Where we meeting at? I'm soooo confused....

Guest badbobs95

Hey Bob, is that a departing time or meet at 7 to leave a bit later? Meeting at bosa donuts? Where we meeting at? I'm soooo confused....

I was born confused! Let's meet at Bosa donuts at McClintock and Southern at 7:00 and leave from there. :boobies::boobies:

Got'cha. See you in the morning bright and early. I will call if I'm going to be late.

Had a great time today with some ACE peeps. I think SupROne said about 6 ACE'ers got some award.

Here's some pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is a 1954 Buick Wildcat II. It's number 2 of 1.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Some great shots there Mark ......... especially like to panoramic shots .....

that Buick is the bomb !!!

thx for sharing .........

Found another picture on my camera I didn't see earlier. Sorry Alan.

Posted Image

Guest badbobs95

Great pics Mark. Not to be outdone, I'm the only one from ACE that didn't get a prize. I'm so lonely I could cry. I think that was a hit song long ago. :photo: