NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

04-05-14 DesertStreetCars.com at Inde Motorsports Ranch

GTABurnout

Never gonna happen. Victor is dazzled by his lady friend. Maybe after a few years things may settle down. Hell, I had to pester the shit out of him for nearly two weeks before I got a hold of him. THE BOY IS LOVE CRAZY!! As for this passing fantasy you keep having....... My methanol spray was partially clogged. And the power suffered from it. I have that matter all straightened out now. Pulls very hard in all 6 gears. Looking forward to our next event. SLAMMER

hahahaha... I have 300 hp you had trouble running away from me in the corners, better make sure you gap me pretty good on that straight. And how about we turn off those nannies for a session see how you do? :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTABurnout

• SLAMMER

• dale68z

• Azmotorhead

I would be intrested in running a session with out the nannies. I currently run in competive track mode. I'm not sure how much or little the nannies work to make me look like I know what I'm doing out there. It will be interesting to see. I have had to run with out the anti-lock brake system at Inde one day. The ass end comes around pretty quick and with out much warning. ? By the way Hunter, my car is not a gutted race car yours must weigh around 2000 lbs. or less. Looking forward to Aprils event ? SLAMMER ?

compitition mode turns off active handling but not tratction control.

and there is no user option to turn off anti locks

compitition mode turns off active handling but not tratction control. and there is no user option to turn off anti locks

Not sure about Chevy, but on our Ford work vehicles, one can pull a fuse and disable ABS.

pulling teh fuse isn't a user option available from the drivers seat, it's not a nanny!

Yes I know you can not turn off anti-lock brakes. However my front passenger hub had a problem and it caused the anti-lock system to be disabled. Therefore I had no anti-lock help on board. SLAMMER ?

I would be intrested in running a session with out the nannies. I currently run in competive track mode. I'm not sure how much or little the nannies work to make me look like I know what I'm doing out there. It will be interesting to see. I have had to run with out the anti-lock brake system at Inde one day. The ass end comes around pretty quick and with out much warning. By the way Hunter, my car is not a gutted race car yours must weigh around 2000 lbs. or less. Looking forward to Aprils event SLAMMER

Hahaha... The car was gutted of all plastic some seats but it was all replaced by one hell of a cage. Its lighter then a stock evo (my Evo 9 was 3300 with me) This one might be around 2800 with me.

Watch my video of when I was following you. You can see the nannies keeping the ass from coming around. Following a Vette with the nannies on is crazy. the slip angle of the car is always more then the car is turning. you can see it wag a little in the video but you where not having to catch it. The GTR should be out again so if you have a chance take a look at that guy he basically lets the car do everything .

• 3 weeks later...

We are currently full but if anyone is interested PM me I will get you on the wait list.

Thanks

Hunter

VenomOnWheels

Dude....where you been?

Hey Dale,

I've been so busy being retired (currently doing volunteer work on 8 different projects) that I haven't had/taken much time for car hobbies or monitoring car forums. But, I'm back -- and still pretty.

Look forward to seeing you and the other ACEholes again.

~Dale

ok....................................

you're excused............................

I guess

I still miss you

Offers on the table for anyone on the fence about tracking there car to come out take a few rides see how these events work. Great way to spend a day. Watch my four door chase down Tim's Vette :wtf: . Should be a Zr1 out as well as a new C7. This is one of the safest ways to track a car.

Thanks

Hunter

All,

I have a guy who is unsure if he will make it so that opens up one spot.

If your interested let me know ASAP. Cost is $160.

Event is this weekend.

Hunter

I can't post videos from work but heres some pics.

Great time. I killed a set of tires running with the GTR, 911, and others.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

At least someone brought the picnic tables

dual picnic tables...

Video soon of the picnic table chasing down GTR and 911.

Always love your pix Hunter ....... thx for posting up man !!!! :thumbs:thumbs

I think the first video ended too soon. you missed MY pass. Where was the rear facing camera view as you were holding me................ I mean chasing down that Porsche THE SLAM MAN ?SLAMMER?