NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

04-05-14 DesertStreetCars.com at Inde Motorsports Ranch

GTABurnout

Time for some cheap local track time. You will run out of Gas or Tires before the day is done. Come check out Inde Motorsports Ranch awesome 2.75 mile track. People are always talking about how they want to get on a track.... Heres your chance. Aske some of the guys who have been out. Its worth the time. Don't want to run for some reason? Come hang out I will wave the Spectator fee and check out these great local small events for yourself. DesertStreetCars.com Is Hosting another Track Event At Inde Motorsports Ranch on April 5th. LAST EVENT SOLD OUT WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT. FYI: Saying your going on Facebook means nothing to me as far as a drivers spot. So if you want to lock down a spot please make sure you pay ahead of time. If you are unsure then I can't hold a spot for you "just in case" Spots are limited. I will require Payment before the event no exceptions I have to pay before the event so I need to collect money before the event. This will be just like the last several events. 8 cars only per session (nasa and Proautosports puts 20+ cars on the track) This is the safest and easiest way to get involved in a track event. We will have a few experienced drivers around to do ride alongs as well as lead follows. First timer don't worry we will walk you thru the rules and make sure your safe. Where: Inde Motorsports Ranch 9301 W. Airport Road Willcox, AZ 85643. When: April 5th Drivers meeting is at 8:00am We usually get so much track time people are out of tires and gas by early afternoon. But they will be there to keep the track open until we are done or dark. What you need if you want to attend. Helmet (driver and passenger) $160 Cash/paypal (add 3% for fees) for car and driver and $10 for any spectators you bring. Prices may change depending on turn out. Food, drinks. They have a BBQ and we will be taking a short lunch brake to cook up some food. Safe car, good brakes tires and working seatbelts. Gas, the closest gas station to the track is 7 miles away. Leave the ego at home this is a fun event where we will not be racing keep it safe. The road to Inde is now paved no more dirt road. So let me know if your in I will get you on the list. If your not paid by the event I can not guarantee you a spot for the event. If you miss the drives meeting you will not be allowed on track. This is mandatory. I will have more info as we get closer. I can take Paypal (as a gift) or cash if your local. Questions or issues please let me know

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTABurnout

• SLAMMER

• dale68z

• Azmotorhead

Hunter, I can't for the life of me figure out why people would be on the fence about participating in this fabulous event. PLEASE ADD MY NAME TO YOUR LIST!! Pay pal to fallow ASAP THE SLAMINATOR

Hunter, is this event April 5th or 6th? The title says the 6th, but your first post says the 5th. . .

Either way, I am IN. . .please put me on the list.

Hunter, is this event April 5th or 6th? The title says the 6th, but your first post says the 5th. . .

Either way, I am IN. . .please put me on the list.

Sorry for the confusion it will be the 5th not the 6th. I have corrected the Title.

Shoot me a PM with you Email, Name and Car. I can take Paypal add 3% or if you want to we can meet up.

Thanks

Motorcycles able to participate?

Can't do Bikes on track with cars. And being forced to keep the groups apart will create issues when the track gets slow and we have open track time at the end of the day.

Hunter, I can't for the life of me figure out why people would be on the fence about participating in this fabulous event. PLEASE ADD MY NAME TO YOUR LIST!! Pay pal to fallow ASAP THE SLAMINATOR

Got it Tim, thanks for the support. I love these events. So laid back, just good time beating up cars...

Paypal me when ever you have a chance.

Remember everyone this event filled up last time a full month before the event.

Thanks

Hunter

GTABurnout at yahoo.com

Wooooo Friggin Hoooho hoooo hhoody friggn who!!!!!!!!! I am IN IN IN IN IN!!!!!!!!! But last time I didn't run out of tires or fuel, just ran out of sunlight. :)

Wooooo Friggin Hoooho hoooo hhoody friggn who!!!!!!!!! I am IN IN IN IN IN!!!!!!!!! But last time I didn't run out of tires or fuel, just ran out of sunlight. :)

hahahaha... Your more prepared then most of us....

Motorcycles able to participate?

Jon you should have your car back together by April. You should attend this event. In fact I'm calling YOU out!! Let's have a little fun compatition. You will have the faster car. I have the track time. Should be FUN!! COME ON OUT.........are you chicken? ?? SLAMMER ?

Filling up FAST!!!!!!!! I need payment to lock down a spot. No payment no spot. PM me for details on how to pay. Local we can meet. If your out of town I can take paypal as a gift or with 3% added. remember I don't make a dollar on this so I wont pay your paypal fee. Thanks Hunter

Dale,

I am holding you a spot so get with me on the payment ASAP. People are coming out of the woodwork to pay.

Thanks

Got your payment Dale. Thanks

Man this is crazy, I guess the secret is out. I am going to say its full for now while I sort out the paypal and the Cash.

If there are any spots can you put me on the list thanks my vette has been broken for over 2 months and is now fixed and faster than before and I would love to go to my 2nd inde event

If there are any spots can you put me on the list thanks my vette has been broken for over 2 months and is now fixed and faster than before and I would love to go to my 2nd inde event

PM sent. Pay me tonight and I will have a spot beyond that I can't say for sure.

Thanks

Hunter

Really not even a week goes by and its full??? :wtf:

If i'm able to get in, I say lets have a friendly wager amongst us vettes for fastest lap times.

Phil I hope you get in!!! I should start buying up extra spots and scalping those spots for profit ?? SLAMMER

Well I had two Vette guys racing to the paypal last night. Steven won and I believe Phillip I recieved your paypal around 4am. I can refund and place you on the wait list or hold it and see if I have some one drop out. Let me know how you want to handle it.

These events used to always be under filled. Now they fill up in a week., its crazy.

Thanks guys.

Hunter

Hunter. If you already have everyone paid and the event is full go ahead and refund me.

I'll settle for doing the ProAuto event and WHP east track.

Hunter. If you already have everyone paid and the event is full go ahead and refund me.

I'll settle for doing the ProAuto event and WHP east track.

I had a guy just drop out. So the spot is yours. Sorry for the confusion its hard to control the several diffrent sites and emails I have going on some times.

Thanks

Hunter

Good news Phil!!! Yes I'm going down Friday afternoon and staying at the Holiday inn Express They have an Inde special rate around $65 with a free breakfast buffet. Looking forward to this event ? SLAMMER ?

Great response from the group this time around. No Victor again. Starting to think he dosen't want to get a blue (faster cars coming ) flag when I run up on him like I did on Tim.... hahahahahahaha....

Never gonna happen. Victor is dazzled by his lady friend. Maybe after a few years things may settle down. Hell, I had to pester the shit out of him for nearly two weeks before I got a hold of him. THE BOY IS LOVE CRAZY!! As for this passing fantasy you keep having....... My methanol spray was partially clogged. And the power suffered from it. I have that matter all straightened out now. Pulls very hard in all 6 gears. Looking forward to our next event. ??? SLAMMER

Even though my car has no engine at this point. The new engine will be in. Hopefully with a block that doesn't fall apart. The surprising things you find when you pull an engine to "just replace the freeze plugs"