NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Lottery

ICULUKN

Guest XLR8TNC5
Like I said, I'm in for $20 a week!!

Let me know when you work the bugs out and give me a paypal account!!

Ken

Im in for $10 a week. Or I could just stop my United Way contribution of $20 a week....Oh no wait, Ill stop my weekly contribution to Starbucks, Im not saying what I spend there every week. lol....

Either way, I would like to do paypal too................

Tanya

Oh no wait, Ill stop my weekly contribution to Starbucks, Im not saying what I spend there every week. lol....

i'm bettin' it's AT LEAST $25 per week - assuming you drink venti's and the foo foo cappucino drinks- (i drink them too, so don't be afraid to admit it!) :leaving

GLENN - when is our official start date - i'll play!

Guest XLR8TNC5
Oh no wait, Ill stop my weekly contribution to Starbucks, Im not saying what I spend there every week. lol....

i'm bettin' it's AT LEAST $25 per week - assuming you drink venti's and the foo foo cappucino drinks- (i drink them too, so don't be afraid to admit it!) :leaving

GLENN - when is our official start date - i'll play!

Ding Ding Ding....we have a winner, but they are Grande's and I add a muffin or a scone to it! lol. And I drink a Grande Iced Caramel Macchiato Soy with Extra Caramel! lol....Or some days its a Venti Vanilla Latte.

Im ready to start contributing when you are ready to start taking them Glenn! Thanks again for the idea. Appreciate that!

Tanya

I have some stuff going on with the PCH stuff to really look at this ..I will give more attention to it next week.