NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Mini Corvette Event

Cu4L8R

Well, I will have to wait and see how things are tomorrow. I have come down with a bit of a cold or something. Would hate to give it to all y'all. I will be at the show but that's only a mile or less from my house.

Guest badbobs95

That's a great meeting spot. If any of us old folk need some drugs to get us through the day, we can pop into Walgreens! :bannana4:

That's a great meeting spot. If any of us old folk need some drugs to get us through the day, we can pop into Walgreens! :bannana4:

Yeah... Geritol, Depends...

If those young girls don't perk you up, then drugs won't help.

I JUST WANNA THANK THE GUYS FOR COMING. what a fun day.Larry n Mark thank u for letting me know u guys would come if I needed it. Very cool. This ment a lot to me n my family.

Guest badbobs95

Andrew, that was unbelievable! There must have been 150 people there.What a fun day. I can't wait till you get the video. Thanks for letting us share her big day. :Score-101010:

Had a great time! Thanks for the invite Andrew. I think the kids loved the cruise to Estrella Mountains. Good to see and meet badbobs95 yeller vette, cesar, sam, ray, chad and rob. The food was great!

What a blast! Words cannot explain what an entrance we made! The video will do us justice! Again! Thank you! it was an honor us to participate In your sisters special day! and the food! Wow! We should eat like that everyday!!!