NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Mini Corvette Event

Cu4L8R

So my little Sisters Sweet 16 party is Saturday 11th.she asked me to see i can get some Vettes for her video.to follow her to take pictures at the park then drive to the Hall..after that we can park n eat.. ur more than welcome to hang out all u want. SAM-C4 RAY-C6 BAD BOB-C5 SUPRONE-C5 CHAD-C4 JOE-C6 BLUE LIGHT BOB-C5

Guest badbobs95

I'm in!

You're in for EVERYTHING! I think I'll be able to make this one too. You're such a good brother.

Andrew, a time and place would probably help a little. :twak:

Sorry Andrew, I will not be able to make this. One word of caution; if Chad shows up you'd better have someone watching him at all times around those 16 year old girls!! :snky:

I didn't want to be the first to say inviting a bunch of dirty old men to a 16 year olds birthday party throws up all sorts of red flags.

Sorry I won't be able to make this one as I have lunch/dinner plans with the in-laws.

I can't believe no one has asked for pics of the sister yet. You guys are disappointing. :lol

Wow! I know why that guy Ray is going! Ill go just to support you Andrew! I'm always down for family. Ray should be ashamed of his self!

I'm in!

You're in for EVERYTHING! I think I'll be able to make this one too. You're such a good brother. Andrew, a time and place would probably help a little. :twak:
Andrew is a good guy and if he needs help and I'm able to help, why wouldn't i? Robert should get a red C-4

I actually have this day off. But alas, I am going to keep Larry company. What time do you need these old guys with corvettes? Car show doesn't get over til 2. Thinking that might be to late for ya.

I can't believe no one has asked for pics of the sister yet. You guys are disappointing. :lol

Kids these days.... (Pics ????? :ninja:)

I need 8 cars. Single drivers if possible. I'm checking on time n location

:facepalm: Not only are you asking for Dirty Old Men in Corvettes, but you want to make sure they're SINGLE? :crazy

Ok guys we will meet on Saturday 11th at 2:00 pm at Walgreens on 83rd ave & Thomas. We will departure at 2:30 just incase some are running late..

I actually have this day off. But alas, I am going to keep Larry company. What time do you need these old guys with corvettes? Car show doesn't get over til 2. Thinking that might be to late for ya.

I hope u can make it

Well, from the directions I looked at, it will take me approximately 50 or so minutes to get there from where the show is. I don't think I can make it by the time you leave. So don't count on me I guess. Sorry.

Hope u can make it Tom

Well, from the directions I looked at, it will take me approximately 50 or so minutes to get there from where the show is. I don't think I can make it by the time you leave. So don't count on me I guess. Sorry.

Well wait if that's what it takes lol. If u wanna make it

Let me know if you don't have 8 vettes and I will see what I can do. If you have 8 then I won't have to rush to get there.

Hope u can make it Tom

The last time I made a 16 year old was 55 years ago. I'll never do that again.

No do toucha da eye candy.

Hey Andrew, if you are still short of vettes tomorrow afternoon and if the show Mark and I are going to gets over early enough (we have to wait till Mark gets his award), if Mark is coming over to help you out, so will I. Send me your phone number so we can call you and see how its going for you.