• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Bigfoot

• MadMax

• ChadC

SATURDAY Oct. 7th is the date I gave the restaurant.

(Togo) "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :drinkers

we're out too - grandma only turns 80 ONCE! so we got a surprise party going on for her (hope we don't scare her to death) :leaving

Guest XLR8TNC5

Im with you JOE! Totally freaking confused! lol..

Mods can you clean this thread up a bit please so it ib made obvious to us all what, where, and who, and all the other W questions that need answered. Pretty Please with Sugar on top.

If you do it, Mark will buy you all beers!!! lol...

Tanya

Kens on top of it (for a change)! :lol

Sonoran Brewhouse 322 E. Camelback Rd on Sat Oct. 7th at NOON

Ok for me, I will show as well! No jokes about "What? , a carburetor! My Granpa told me about those things!" Thanks

I promise no cracks here. The C2 was what started my love for the Corvette. I remember the introduction of the 63 split window. I could still work on that one :thumbs

Ok for me, I will show as well! No jokes about "What? , a carburetor! My Granpa told me about those things!" Thanks

I promise no cracks here. The C2 was what started my love for the Corvette. I remember the introduction of the 63 split window. I could still work on that one :thumbs

'67 with the 427 and tri-power carbs for me. :cool

Got a full day and evening but I'll try to be at the Brewhouse!

A full day? of doing what! more visitors?

2706635720052930862Ouleou_th.jpg

cheers

chad

hahaha...exactly like that! Except not at my place this time....hahaha

After reading through 2 pages.....it appears the date is October 7th at Noon. If so, count me in!!!!

:thumbs Yes it is Sat Oct 7th at NOON

Just two days away! We haven't heard from some of our newbies??? This is one of the best ways to meet folks and put faces with names here. Speak up if you are intending on coming so we have an idea how many to set up for.

Everyone's welcome at any A.C.E. event!

Just two days away! We haven't heard from some of our newbies??? This is one of the best ways to meet folks and put faces with names here. Speak up if you are intending on coming so we have an idea how many to set up for.

The newbies are scared to attend......they are probably terrified that their picture might be taken.....sorta like this :lol .

post-406-1160089994.jpg

BTW......I will be bringing my camera this time :D .

The newbies are scared to attend......they are probably terrified that their picture might be taken.....sorta like this :lol .

post-406-1160089994.jpg

Were you farting or singing when that pic was taken?

post-406-1160089994.jpg

Were you farting or singing when that pic was taken?

Neither....that was my O-Face..... :lol

You know some unscrupulous mod could make that O pic your avatar! :lol:lol

Guest UVETTYA

I've asked for Saturday off. My boss still hasn't responded. He likes to "savor" the decision, if you know what I mean. :toetap Pencil me in and I should know for sure by tomorrow night.